Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).


This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Post Reply
chenyokk
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:24 am
China

Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by chenyokk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:38 am

Hi all, greatly appreciated if anyone could give me some advice.

I am converting my Tier 2 to ILR. I submitted my application online and paid the fee on 13th august, and my appointment is on 28th august. My payslip generate every 25th august. So I am wondering if I should submit my most recent payslip? but my bank statement generate every 30th, so if I submit the August payslip, the money will not show on my latest bank statement.

Just want to check what is the best way?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 61713
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:40 am

The documents must be dated on or before the date of application, which is the date you submit and pay online and NOT the date of your appointment.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

erwin
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:26 am
Mood:

Re: Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by erwin » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:44 am

i read the any document you will submit is dated before you apply and submit your application. dont bother to include any after that date.

but be sure that if you are require to submit 12 months of payslip. start in Aug2018 till July 2019

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 61713
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:47 am

erwin wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:44 am
i read the any document you will submit is dated before you apply and submit your application. dont bother to include any after that date.

but be sure that if you are require to submit 12 months of payslip. start in Aug2018 till July 2019
There is NO requirement to submit 12 months of payslips for ILR based on Tier 2 General. Only ONE month payslip and corresponding bank statement is required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

erwin
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:26 am
Mood:

Re: Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by erwin » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:47 am
erwin wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:44 am
i read the any document you will submit is dated before you apply and submit your application. dont bother to include any after that date.

but be sure that if you are require to submit 12 months of payslip. start in Aug2018 till July 2019
There is NO requirement to submit 12 months of payslips for ILR based on Tier 2 General. Only ONE month payslip and corresponding bank statement is required.
Im applying for ILR after my 5 year route spouse visa. They require me to provide 12months paylis with a corresponding bank statement to proof that Im more than 18,600 annual salary. I did'nt include my wife salary cause I meet a financial requirements. Am i'm on the right track? please enlighten me. many thanks

chenyokk
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:24 am
China

Re: Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by chenyokk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:47 am
erwin wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:44 am
i read the any document you will submit is dated before you apply and submit your application. dont bother to include any after that date.

but be sure that if you are require to submit 12 months of payslip. start in Aug2018 till July 2019
There is NO requirement to submit 12 months of payslips for ILR based on Tier 2 General. Only ONE month payslip and corresponding bank statement is required.
Thanks! Then I won't be bother with the August payslip, I know someone submitted 6/12 months, but it seems the website does say only submit the most recent one.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 61713
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:01 am

chenyokk wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 am
CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:47 am
erwin wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:44 am
i read the any document you will submit is dated before you apply and submit your application. dont bother to include any after that date.

but be sure that if you are require to submit 12 months of payslip. start in Aug2018 till July 2019
There is NO requirement to submit 12 months of payslips for ILR based on Tier 2 General. Only ONE month payslip and corresponding bank statement is required.
Thanks! Then I won't be bother with the August payslip, I know someone submitted 6/12 months, but it seems the website does say only submit the most recent one.
6/12 months requirement is for a completely different visa category, ie spouse settlement on SET(M) form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 61713
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:03 am

erwin wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:53 am
CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:47 am
erwin wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:44 am
i read the any document you will submit is dated before you apply and submit your application. dont bother to include any after that date.

but be sure that if you are require to submit 12 months of payslip. start in Aug2018 till July 2019
There is NO requirement to submit 12 months of payslips for ILR based on Tier 2 General. Only ONE month payslip and corresponding bank statement is required.
Im applying for ILR after my 5 year route spouse visa. They require me to provide 12months paylis with a corresponding bank statement to proof that Im more than 18,600 annual salary. I did'nt include my wife salary cause I meet a financial requirements. Am i'm on the right track? please enlighten me. many thanks
Please can you post in your own topic as the member who started this thread is applying for ILR via a completely different route to a spouse visa with completely different requirements. Your spouse visa to ILR queries will simply create confusion and is unfair to the poster of this topic on tier 2 work permit route.

See also point 12 in the link below of the forum rules.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/read-me-gett ... 24859.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

chenyokk
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:24 am
China

Re: Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by chenyokk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:28 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:01 am
chenyokk wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:56 am
CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:47 am
erwin wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:44 am
i read the any document you will submit is dated before you apply and submit your application. dont bother to include any after that date.

but be sure that if you are require to submit 12 months of payslip. start in Aug2018 till July 2019
There is NO requirement to submit 12 months of payslips for ILR based on Tier 2 General. Only ONE month payslip and corresponding bank statement is required.
Thanks! Then I won't be bother with the August payslip, I know someone submitted 6/12 months, but it seems the website does say only submit the most recent one.
6/12 months requirement is for a completely different visa category, ie spouse settlement on SET(M) form.
Thanks again, and just want to confirm, as I am going for the super priority service, the date still count on the date I paid the fee? As reading through some discussions and someone mentioned if you apply through standard route, then it count when you submit the application, but if you do it through super priority it count from you appointment?

Apologies if I have too many question... :?

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 61713
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by CR001 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:54 am

Date of application is the date of online payment and submission and not the appointment, regardless of which service you choose.

You might be reading old topics related to the old premium service centres.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

chenyokk
Newly Registered
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:24 am
China

Re: Most recent payslip from Appointment date or payment day

Post by chenyokk » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:36 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:54 am
Date of application is the date of online payment and submission and not the appointment, regardless of which service you choose.

You might be reading old topics related to the old premium service centres.
Thanks!

Post Reply
cron