ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My List of documents for Tier 1 Ent ILR 5 Year Route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

raj.m
Mood:
India

ILR - Tier 1 Ent 50k route Questions

Post by raj.m » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:34 pm

Hi,

I will be applying for my ILR (Tier 1 50K route) in about 10 days time.

Some people are of the opinion that we should strictly stick to sending only those documents which are required and nothing extra. While some are of the opinion that a few extra documents such as insurance certificates, marketing material, annual accounts, etc should be sent to help the caseworker assess the genuine entrepreneur test.

I was thinking of sending my annual accounts for all five years along with my application but in two minds now.

Your views?

Thanks

ukbusiness2016

Re: ILR - Tier 1 Ent 50k route Questions

Post by ukbusiness2016 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:00 pm

raj.m wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:34 pm
Hi,

Some people are of the opinion that we should strictly stick to sending only those documents which are required and nothing extra. While some are of the opinion that a few extra documents such as insurance certificates, marketing material, annual accounts, etc should be sent to help the caseworker assess the genuine entrepreneur test.

I was thinking of sending my annual accounts for all five years along with my application but in two minds now.

Your views?

Thanks
Well its entirely your decision but what would the case worker do with the accounts? All you need to prove is employment creation so chances are he may just put them to the side.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:23 am

I think that the guidance discourages sending extra documents, as it delays the process. The case worker is apparently obliged to review everything sent in, so it's probably not a good idea to send too many documents.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:35 am

sm12 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:23 am
I think that the guidance discourages sending extra documents, as it delays the process. The case worker is apparently obliged to review everything sent in, so it's probably not a good idea to send too many documents.
I understand but then how does the caseworker assess genuine entrepreneur test if we send them the minimal documents?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:35 am

raj.m wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:35 am
sm12 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:23 am
I understand but then how does the caseworker assess genuine entrepreneur test if we send them the minimal documents?
From what I gather from the guidance and the forum, it seems that you have to wait for them to contact you in case they have any questions about the genuineness of your business or require additional documents.
I do understand your concerns, because the caseworker isn't obliged to contact you. Having said that, I don't think there have been any cases where an application was rejected on the grounds of genuineness without any interview or visits.

Ameten

Post by Ameten » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:20 am

raj.m wrote:
Hi,

Your views?

Thanks
Thanks for this important question, I have exact question going on in my mind as my solicitor said we should submit extra document to prove genuine entrepreneur, but I am a bit sceptical about it, hence, confuse on this. I am also due to put in my application this month. Any more suggestions from gurus on this issue are welcome.

Ali789
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Ali789 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:10 pm

Ameten wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:20 am
raj.m wrote:
Hi,

Your views?

Thanks
Thanks for this important question, I have exact question going on in my mind as my solicitor said we should submit extra document to prove genuine entrepreneur, but I am a bit sceptical about it, hence, confuse on this. I am also due to put in my application this month. Any more suggestions from gurus on this issue are welcome.
I will be applying for ILR via 50K route next month, I know the required documents are only for the employment creation, Life in the UK test, engaged in business activity at the time of application (companies house documents) and English language.
It is hard to decide either to send just the last year accounts, insurance documents, business premises lease etc but these are not required documents and it depends on the CW that how he/she responses to including these extra docs. I don’t think it will create any bad impact on the application but should be kept seperetae to the main required documents.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:29 pm

Hi guys,

I am applying for my Tier 1 50K ILR in a week's time. I am slightly confused about how to fill out the job creation table. Some key points about my employments are as below:

1) I am covered by transitional arrangements.
2) Employee 1 (Full time 32 hours a week) started with my company on 01/03/2014 but I am showing his employment from 01/07/2016 to 28/02/2018.
3) Employee 2 (Full time 32 hours a week) started with my company on 03/02/2017 and I am showing his employment from 03/02/2017 to 28/02/2018.

As you can see, I am showing way more than 24 months of full time employment. Now I don't know how to put these two employments in the table.

Start date with your business (if this differs from start date in job) - this is confusing me because my employee 1's start date with my company is in 2014 but i am showing his employment from 2016. So what do I put down in this box and what do I put down in the Start date box?

Now, I am showing 20 months of full time employment for Employee 1 and 8 months of full time employment for Employee 2. So do I just fill out two tables for each employment separately? Or am I meant to fill out one table for Employee 1 for 12 months and then fill out another table for Employee 1 as well as 2 together to suggest its a equivalent of another full time job?

Also, both these employees are still working with me, so what do I put down in the end date box?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:06 pm

raj.m wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:32 pm
Hi guys,

I am applying for my Tier 1 50K ILR in a week's time. I am slightly confused about how to fill out the job creation table. Some key points about my employments are as below:

2) Employee 1 (Full time 32 hours a week) started with my company on 01/03/2014 but I am showing his employment from 01/07/2016 to 28/02/2018.
3) Employee 2 (Full time 32 hours a week) started with my company on 03/02/2017 and I am showing his employment from 03/02/2017 to 28/02/2018.

As you can see, I am showing way more than 24 months of full time employment. Now I don't know how to put these two employments in the table.

Start date with your business (if this differs from start date in job) - this is confusing me because my employee 1's start date with my company is in 2014 but i am showing his employment from 2016. So what do I put down in this box and what do I put down in the Start date box? ==> Start date with the business is start date with your company. Not sure what the confusion is.

Now, I am showing 20 months of full time employment for Employee 1 and 8 months of full time employment for Employee 2. So do I just fill out two tables for each employment separately? Or am I meant to fill out one table for Employee 1 for 12 months and then fill out another table for Employee 1 as well as 2 together to suggest its a equivalent of another full time job? ==> The job table is just that - JOB table. 1 entry per job. So if the employee 1 is doing the same job throughout, then it is one table.

Also, both these employees are still working with me, so what do I put down in the end date box? ==> just a '-' or 'present' or something like that

Many thanks.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:21 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:06 pm
raj.m wrote:
Hi guys,

Start date with your business (if this differs from start date in job) - this is confusing me because my employee 1's start date with my company is in 2014 but i am showing his employment from 2016. So what do I put down in this box and what do I put down in the Start date box? ==> Start date with the business is start date with your company. Not sure what the confusion is.

Now, I am showing 20 months of full time employment for Employee 1 and 8 months of full time employment for Employee 2. So do I just fill out two tables for each employment separately? Or am I meant to fill out one table for Employee 1 for 12 months and then fill out another table for Employee 1 as well as 2 together to suggest its a equivalent of another full time job? ==> The job table is just that - JOB table. 1 entry per job. So if the employee 1 is doing the same job throughout, then it is one table.

Also, both these employees are still working with me, so what do I put down in the end date box? ==> just a '-' or 'present' or something like that

Many thanks.
==> Start date with the business is start date with your company. Not sure what the confusion is. Ok so in my case, employee 1's start date with the business is 01.03.2014. But then what do I put down in the "start date" box? Do I put down 01.03.2014? Or 01.07.2016, the start date from which i am going to claim points for ILR?

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:48 pm

marcnath wrote:
raj.m wrote:
Hi guys,

Many thanks.

Please have a look at my job creation table: http://oi66.tinypic.com/30x7wyh.jpg

Is this ok? Is this how am I meant to claim it?

Thank you

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 pm

raj.m wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:48 pm
marcnath wrote:
raj.m wrote:
Hi guys,

Many thanks.

Please have a look at my job creation table: http://oi66.tinypic.com/30x7wyh.jpg

Thank you
I don't think it is critical, but to me Start date with business and Start date is almost always the same. The two columns are really only relevant if the same employee has changed job during their employment.
Otherwise the Start date with the business can be left blank (it says you need to fill it only if different from Start date of the job).
For my ILR application, I filled in Start date with exactly what it was - the start date that was sometime well before my extension date.
But this is not going to affect your application. The CW will take into account only the pay documents you submit anyway.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:20 pm

marcnath wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:20 pm
raj.m wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:48 pm
marcnath wrote:
raj.m wrote:
Hi guys,

Many thanks.

Thank you
I don't think it is critical, but to me Start date with business and Start date is almost always the same. The two columns are really only relevant if the same employee has changed job during their employment.
Otherwise the Start date with the business can be left blank (it says you need to fill it only if different from Start date of the job).
For my ILR application, I filled in Start date with exactly what it was - the start date that was sometime well before my extension date.
But this is not going to affect your application. The CW will take into account only the pay documents you submit anyway.
Thank you for the clarification.

Could you please help me with my query on C.A.R?

Page 32/33 of the guidance states (b) If you were a director of a UK company or member of a UK partnership, a printout from
Companies House of the company’s filing history page of your personal appointments
history
, showing the date of your appointment as a director or member.

Page 21 states (ii) if you are or have been a director of a UK company or member of a UK partnership at the
date of application, printouts of Companies House documents showing all of the following:
(1) the address of the registered office in the UK, or head office in the UK if it has no
registered office,
(2) your name, as it appears on the application form, as a director or member,
(3) the date of your appointment as a director or member,
(4) that the business is actively trading (not dormant, struck-off, dissolved or in
liquidation),

If you get the FREE current appointments report from the NON-BETA webcheck facility, will that be enough for both of these mentioned above? Or do I need to print anything from the BETA version too? What do they mean by "company's filing history page of your personal appointments history"? The filing history page has the history of filed documents such as share allotment, confirmation statement, annual accounts etc....it doesn't have anything to do with "personal appointments". Please advise.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:57 am

Any clarifications on the above? Anyone, please?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:14 pm

CAR from old webcheck service is enough
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:47 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:14 pm
Thank you zimba88. You're very helpful as always.

One more question regarding CAR. I know CAR has a filing history page. But do I also need to send each and every document from the filing history page? For example, the filing history page will list things such as AR, AA, CS, articles of association, etc. Do I need to order all these documents from webcheck and send them with my application?

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:14 pm

raj.m wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:56 pm

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
Does this question apply to those on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa? OR Am I meant to leave this question blank?
The explanatory note in that question specifies which categories need the evidence. T1E is not one of those, so you can leave it blank or check Other and explain you are not providing as it is not required
raj.m wrote:

6.4 When did you last enter the UK?

I went to my home country for a four-week visit in 2016. Is it supposed to be my arrival date in the UK in 2016? Or is this something else?
Whatever the date was when you last entered UK, so yes after your 4 week trip
raj.m wrote:

6.9 What evidence of leave stated in 6.6 has been provided?
Am I meant to tick Biometric Residence Permit only OR Biometric Residence Permit as well as Passport?
Does your passport have some indication regarding the leave to enter specified in 6.6 ? If so, check Passport also
raj.m wrote:

7.13. How long have you lived in the UK?
I first came in the UK in 2004 on a student visa and then returned to my home country in 2007. I came back to the UK in 2009 on a student visa again, then changed to PSW and then eventually to Tier 1 Entrepreneur in 2013. Am I supposed to write the total amount of time I’ve lived in the UK on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa here OR Am I supposed write the total amount of time altogether from 2004? And am I meant to deduct my absences from the total period whenever I went out of the country for a few weeks’ visit?
Student visa time + current t1e + psw. Ignore short trips.
raj.m wrote:

Page 39 – X1 In the table, I understand I have to fill out Engaged in business activity at the time of application and Job Creation sections. The third row is 3 year accelerated route only and I understand this does not apply to me, so I leave that blank. But what about Investment in a UK business and Business Registration? Investment – I understand I am exempt as I was previously awarded points for it in my extension application. But what about Business Registration? Do I have to fill this out?
Go ahead and fill those two., They are primarily meant for the accelerated route, so does not matter.
raj.m wrote:

Page 76

Knowledge of language and life in the UK
If you have to complete section 4, and you and/or a partner applying with you are aged 18-64, you must provide one of the following for each of you:

- A Life in the UK test pass notification letter; and
- A relevant speaking and listening qualification, as described in the guidance on our website.

In the above section, there are two tick boxes – one for Life in the UK test and another for speaking and listening qualification. I’ve ticked the life in the uk test box. For English requirements, I am sending my master’s degree certificate from UK university and there is no tick box specifically for this. Do I just tick the “relevant speaking and listening qualification box”?
Yes, but you don't need to send anything.
raj.m wrote:

And, finally am I allowed to send my documents filed properly in a file folder? I am asking this as I've heard we are not allowed to send any stationery with the application such as folders, etc.
You have heard wrong.
For both my extension and ILR, I organised all documents in folders such as this - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-X-A4-Cle ... 1593039855
It had the benefit of being able to put it in a file but at the same time letting the CW take any documents to review, copy, etc. easily. All the documents were returned exactly as I sent them in the same folders :-)

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:15 pm

raj.m wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:47 pm
zimba88 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:14 pm
Thank you zimba88. You're very helpful as always.

One more question regarding CAR. I know CAR has a filing history page. But do I also need to send each and every document from the filing history page? For example, the filing history page will list things such as AR, AA, CS, articles of association, etc. Do I need to order all these documents from webcheck and send them with my application?
No. Just the history page is good enough

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:21 pm

marcnath wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:14 pm
raj.m wrote:

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
Does this question apply to those on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa? OR Am I meant to leave this question blank?
The explanatory note in that question specifies which categories need the evidence. T1E is not one of those, so you can leave it blank or check Other and explain you are not providing as it is not required
raj.m wrote:

6.4 When did you last enter the UK?

I went to my home country for a four-week visit in 2016. Is it supposed to be my arrival date in the UK in 2016? Or is this something else?
Whatever the date was when you last entered UK, so yes after your 4 week trip
raj.m wrote:

6.9 What evidence of leave stated in 6.6 has been provided?
Am I meant to tick Biometric Residence Permit only OR Biometric Residence Permit as well as Passport?
Does your passport have some indication regarding the leave to enter specified in 6.6 ? If so, check Passport also
raj.m wrote:

7.13. How long have you lived in the UK?
I first came in the UK in 2004 on a student visa and then returned to my home country in 2007. I came back to the UK in 2009 on a student visa again, then changed to PSW and then eventually to Tier 1 Entrepreneur in 2013. Am I supposed to write the total amount of time I’ve lived in the UK on Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa here OR Am I supposed write the total amount of time altogether from 2004? And am I meant to deduct my absences from the total period whenever I went out of the country for a few weeks’ visit?
Student visa time + current t1e + psw. Ignore short trips.
raj.m wrote:

Page 39 – X1 In the table, I understand I have to fill out Engaged in business activity at the time of application and Job Creation sections. The third row is 3 year accelerated route only and I understand this does not apply to me, so I leave that blank. But what about Investment in a UK business and Business Registration? Investment – I understand I am exempt as I was previously awarded points for it in my extension application. But what about Business Registration? Do I have to fill this out?
Go ahead and fill those two., They are primarily meant for the accelerated route, so does not matter.
raj.m wrote:

Page 76

Knowledge of language and life in the UK
If you have to complete section 4, and you and/or a partner applying with you are aged 18-64, you must provide one of the following for each of you:

- A Life in the UK test pass notification letter; and
- A relevant speaking and listening qualification, as described in the guidance on our website.

In the above section, there are two tick boxes – one for Life in the UK test and another for speaking and listening qualification. I’ve ticked the life in the uk test box. For English requirements, I am sending my master’s degree certificate from UK university and there is no tick box specifically for this. Do I just tick the “relevant speaking and listening qualification box”?
Yes, but you don't need to send anything.
raj.m wrote:

And, finally am I allowed to send my documents filed properly in a file folder? I am asking this as I've heard we are not allowed to send any stationery with the application such as folders, etc.
You have heard wrong.
For both my extension and ILR, I organised all documents in folders such as this - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-X-A4-Cle ... 1593039855
It had the benefit of being able to put it in a file but at the same time letting the CW take any documents to review, copy, etc. easily. All the documents were returned exactly as I sent them in the same folders :-)
Thank you ever so much, I really appreciate it.

About the part highlighted in yellow, could you clarify what you mean please? You mean fill the first two and ignore the rest? Or fill all of them? Thanks again

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:43 pm

raj.m wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:21 pm

About the part highlighted in yellow, could you clarify what you mean please? You mean fill the first two and ignore the rest? Or fill all of them? Thanks again
I meant it does not matter whether you do or don't - feel free to go either way.

raj.m
Mood:
India

Post by raj.m » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:29 am

marcnath wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:43 pm
raj.m wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:21 pm

I meant it does not matter whether you do or don't - feel free to go either way.
Thanks so much :)

raj.m
Mood:
India

ILR - Set (o) - photocopies???

Post by raj.m » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi, I am applying for ILR (Tier 1 Entrepreneur 50k 5 years route) tomorrow by post.

Am I required to send photocopies of the set (o) form and all the documents that I am sending?

raj.m
Mood:
India

Re: ILR - Set (o) - photocopies???

Post by raj.m » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:10 pm

And do the photocopies need to be attested?

CMOSUK
Mood:

Re: ILR - Set (o) - photocopies???

Post by CMOSUK » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:22 pm

raj.m wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:10 pm
raj.m wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:58 pm
Hi, I am applying for ILR (Tier 1 Entrepreneur 50k 5 years route) tomorrow by post.

Am I required to send photocopies of the set (o) form and all the documents that I am sending?
raj.m wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:10 pm
Are you planning to do PSC? , If so then yes you will require all documents (excluding application form) to be photocopied beforehand.

If it is a postal application, then my understanding is no.

You will only need to attest certain documents such as passport or any legal documents if you cannot provide originals with the application with a covering letter stating reasons why the originals where not enclosed with the application.

In regards to postal application, although not required to photocopy the original documents from my understanding, it is safe and practical to photocopy them for YOUR records, you are also better getting the passports and any other id or travel documents attested from the post office (they offer this service).

I state that as postal applications can take up to 6 months or more for a decision and it has been known for thr home office to lose documents or it may arise that your now require certain documents but the home office has them while you application is pending.

Hope this helps.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

raj.m
Mood:
India

My List of documents for Tier 1 Ent ILR 5 Year Route

Post by raj.m » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Hi everyone,

I am sending my application off tomorrow for my Tier 1 Ent ILR - 50K 5 year route. I'll be grateful if you guys could urgently check my list and see if everything is okay and I'm not missing anything.

- Passport
- Application form - Set (o)
- BRP
- 2 x photographs

and the following documents:

1) Knowledge of the English language / Life in the UK
• Folder 1 – Life in the UK Test – Pass Notification Letter
• Folder 2 – UK Master’s Degree certificate, diploma supplement and transcripts

2) Maintenance Funds
• Folder 1 – i) HSBC personal bank statements from 02 August 2017 to 01 March 2018 and ii) personal payslips for last six months (September 2017 to February 2018).
• Folder 2 – Certificate of Fixed Deposit of Indian Rupees 2150000 held in Bank of India (equivalent to £____ as per today’s exchange rate on www.oando.com) and a letter from Bank of India to confirm it is disposable in the UK at any time at my request.

3) Engaged in business activity at the time of application / Business registration
• Folder 1 – i) Current Appointments Report along with filing history page (08/03/2018),
ii) Printouts from Companies House WebCheck online beta register showing
company information, personal appointments, filing history, etc.
iii) Certificate of Incorporation
• Folder 2 – Original letter from HSBC confirming that I am the sole signatory for business bank account and that this account is used for the purpose of running the business.
• Folder 3 – i) HMRC Corporation Tax letters (CT620 and CT 603) showing company’s Unique
Tax Reference
ii) CT600 for all years
iii) Latest receipt for HMRC Corporation Tax payment dated 19 January 2018.
• Folder 4 – i) Acknowledgement of Declaration of Compliance letter from The Pensions
Regulator showing PAYE reference
ii) Other letters from The Pensions Regulator showing PAYE reference

4) Job creation
• Folder 1 – Letter from myself to clarify how I am claiming job creation points.
• Folder 2 – Accountant’s letter to confirm job creation.
• Folder 3 – Documents for Employee 1:
i) Passport copy and driving licence copy.
ii) Payslips for the claimed period
iii) P11 deduction cards (PAYE and NIC) showing his employment start date.
iv) P60
• Folder 4 – Documents for Employee 2:
i) EU Passport copy.
ii) Payslips for the claimed period
iii) P11 deduction cards (PAYE and NIC) showing his employment start date.
iv) Original P46 showing his employment start date.
• Folder 5 – RTI-Full Payment Submissions documents:
i) RTI-Full Payment Submissions log
ii) Company’s first ever RTI-Full Payment Submission Reports and Receipt
submitted to HMRC
iii) RTI-Full Payment Submission Reports and Receipts for the claimed period of
employment
• Folder 6 – P32 (Employer Payment Record) and Summaries for the claimed period of employment
• Folder 7 – i) Current Appointments Report along with filing history page (08/03/2018),
ii) Printouts from Companies House WebCheck online beta register showing
company information, personal appointments, filing history, etc.
• Folder 8 – i) Receipts for PAYE & NI Payments to HMRC for the claimed period of
Employment
ii) Printouts from online RTI-Business Tax Account showing payments of HMRC
PAYE taxes for all years.

5) Other documents
• Folder 1 – The Chartered Institute of Marketing membership certificate
• Folder 2 – Company’s latest business insurance certificates – Professional Indemnity, Employers’ Liability, and Public & Products Liability.
• Folder 3 – Company’s leaflets, business card and printshots of company’s website

6) Photocopies of the above listed documents, passport, brp and completed application form.