ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nearly 10 years of Long stay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

pomkon
Newly Registered

Nearly 10 years of Long stay

Post by pomkon » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:25 pm

I satyed in the UK from 1999 to 2009 as a student, however but not enough to apply for the Long Residence stay because I left the country for more than 18 months guideline. Then I applied for a PSW in Sept in 2009, which was rejected because of insufficient evidence but was granted after appeal providing the missing evidence. It started on May 2010. I have not left the UK since I applied for the PSW.

I want to get IR under long residence section rather than getting an sponsored employer because it can be quicker. I left the country for about 30 months but I know a guideline is not a point of law.

is there a case?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:27 pm

pomkon wrote: but I know a guideline is not a point of law. ?
The law: 276A-276D

regards