ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No change in UKVCAS website after appointment

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: No change in UKVCAS website after appointment

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:02 am

It is normal. It will stay like this even after a decision is made for good few months. Better not to play with the account.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:03 am

He has also haven’t got any email from UKVA re acknowledgement of application. I know that they are not always pushed but giving all the things, just wanna make sure that everything is right.

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:03 am

CULLINAN wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:02 am
It is normal. It will stay like this even after a decision is made for good few months. Better not to play with the account.
Oh ok. Thank you for your quick reply. Many thanks

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:04 am

zamaha wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:03 am
He has also haven’t got any email from UKVA re acknowledgement of application. I know that they are not always pushed but giving all the things, just wanna make sure that everything is right.
Ignore the automated emails also.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.