ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NTL form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moonlight09
Newly Registered

NTL form

Post by moonlight09 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:08 pm

I went to croydon on friday 12th march for same day visa service (NTL form )however, they could not proceed my application on the same day because of my son's passport. I have changed my son’s name by statutory declaration and he has his new name on his ILR. Although I have changed it legally, The Iranian embassy has refused to change it when they issued his passport as a result of religious reason. In addition, the Home Office would not transfer his indefinite leave to remain and they told me that they need to extend time to consider it. even though i paid £515 and my older son ans myself passports had no problem they said they will do all together . would you please tell me how long will take to consider my application would it be like postal application? many thank