ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online premium appointments at PEO Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

giz

Online premium appointments at PEO Croydon

Post by giz » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Anybody got any advice on the best time of day to be online for when appointments are made available for SET(M) ILR? Seems that whenever I go online there are never any appointment slots available?
I need to book an appointment for w/c 15th or 22nd March to put me within the 28 day window for application & b4 my wifes visa expires.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

kamalin10

Post by kamalin10 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 pm

use SEARCH

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:46 pm

As a general rule - around 5pm on a Monday, Thursday or Friday was when I found the appointments would appear. Tuesday and Wednesday didn't seem to add much for me when I checked.

I have a SET(M) appointment booked for 22nd March already (booked on 11th Feb - that's when they appeared) - if they aren't appearing online now the initial lot will be booked up.

Check every day as near to 5pm as you can (try to be after 5 - not before).

Alternatively - try on the phone.

Perhaps I'll see you there.

M.

giz

Post by giz » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:29 pm

M,
We'll keep on trying and maybe have some luck :?:

Do you have a different contact number to call, other than the 0870 (general enquiries)?

Hopefully we might still see you there on 22 March?

Tim555

Re: Online premium appointments at PEO Croydon

Post by Tim555 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:06 pm

giz wrote:Anybody got any advice on the best time of day to be online for when appointments are made available for SET(M) ILR? Seems that whenever I go online there are never any appointment slots available?
I need to book an appointment for w/c 15th or 22nd March to put me within the 28 day window for application & b4 my wifes visa expires.
For internet appoitment booking, there's no fixed time of day. I was used to try again and again many times a day. Mostly I found appointments between 6pm to 8pm ( recommended). So try hard between these time or very early between 5am to 7am.

For telephone booking, call on 8.59am than u will 110% get appointment.

Please note, you should try to book appointment 4 to 6 weeks in-advance.

Regards,

Tim
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

ilr_10
Newly Registered

Re: Online premium appointments at PEO Croydon

Post by ilr_10 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Just checked online, appointment available for week 22nd monday in Sheffield...if you need single person appointment...also saw glasgow for march 1st week...looks like few cancelled or un-filled slots.

VT
giz wrote:Anybody got any advice on the best time of day to be online for when appointments are made available for SET(M) ILR? Seems that whenever I go online there are never any appointment slots available?

giz

Post by giz » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Thanks to all the good advice on this thread I've managed to hit lucky and get an appointment for w/c 15th March at Croydon PEO. It took a lot of patience and perseverance at different times of the day but eventually it paid off.
Let's hope the appointment goes smoothly?

Giz :lol: