ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 For Proof Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

JV001
Newly Registered
South Africa

SET M Online Application & Document upload.

Post by JV001 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:08 pm

Good Afternoon,

I have just started to set my focus & preparation for my ILR application using SET M on the 5-Year Partner route. I have found so much useful information on these boards, not just this time but throughout the years preceding this application so want to say Thank You to everyone.

This time round it would be the first time I use the new online system which seems quite straight forward. There is however a few questions which came up which I have not found clear answers for. If anyone can help, it would be very much appreciated.

Oh & also, just to summarise my immigration history:
15/01/2015 - Spouse Visa Granted (5 Year Route)
04/03/2015 - Entered the UK
06/11/2017 - FLR(M) Granted, BRP Valid Till 31/05/2020

I'm aiming to apply for my ILR SET M shortly after 05/02/2020 (28 days prior to 5 Year anniversary) & I'm going to bite the bullet & treat myself to Super Priority. My first question therefore is:

1. If I apply online before 04/03/2020 can I submit online but aim to book my appointment for after the 4th of March? I just figured if I'm lucky and get an appointment before that date I would not technically have completed the 60 months. Or does the 28 day rule relate to submission to the Home Office done by UKVCAS on appointment date?

Which then leads to me second question:

2. If I apply online & pay my fees etc say during Feb 2020, but my appointment turns out to be in March or April 2020, would I still be able to upload my latest payslip & corresponding Bank Statement online after pressing submit?

I think I have all my other ducks in a row but just a bit unclear on these timings & up to which point I can upload documents. In addition to that, please accept my apologies if I should have posted elsewhere or asking a question which has previously been answered. I've been a spectator to these forums but this is my first post.

Thank you in advance for any help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: SET M Online Application & Document upload.

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:24 pm

1. If I apply online before 04/03/2020 can I submit online but aim to book my appointment for after the 4th of March? I just figured if I'm lucky and get an appointment before that date I would not technically have completed the 60 months. Or does the 28 day rule relate to submission to the Home Office done by UKVCAS on appointment date?
The 28 days concession for all ILR applicants is relevant to your date of application, which is the date you submit and pay online. Your biometric appointment date is irrelevant to this.
2. If I apply online & pay my fees etc say during Feb 2020, but my appointment turns out to be in March or April 2020, would I still be able to upload my latest payslip & corresponding Bank Statement online after pressing submit?
Your supporting documents must be dated on or before the date of application, ie the date you submit and pay online. You cannot submit evidence dated after this, it likely will not be considered. You must meet the requirements for ILR on the date you submit and pay online. You also only upload once you have booked your biometric appointment. You upload to the UKCVAS portal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JV001
Newly Registered
South Africa

Post by JV001 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Thank You so much for the prompt response CR001!

I understand it now. Documents/proofs etc for up to the date of online application submission & payment. Even if biometric appointments is a month or two later.

And pre-apology. You answered already but I'm paranoid and just want to be crystal clear. I'm alright to submit online by 05/02/2020?

Sub Note: CR001 you are Awesome! I've used so much of your advice unbeknown to you through this forum over the years . I've read the moderators on here are volunteers & unpaid. Thank you to you all for helping people through the minefield that is UK Visa applications. I Salute You!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:04 pm

I understand it now. Documents/proofs etc for up to the date of online application submission & payment. Even if biometric appointments is a month or two later.
Correct.
And pre-apology. You answered already but I'm paranoid and just want to be crystal clear. I'm alright to submit online by 05/02/2020?
https://www.timeanddate.com/date/datead ... ad=28&rec=
Sub Note: CR001 you are Awesome! I've used so much of your advice unbeknown to you through this forum over the years . I've read the moderators on here are volunteers & unpaid. Thank you to you all for helping people through the minefield that is UK Visa applications. I Salute You!
Thank you :)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

JV001
Newly Registered
South Africa

P60 For Proof Documents

Post by JV001 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:05 am

Good Morning,

I have a quick question about the documents for my ILR application:
One of the documents required on my list is a “P60 for the period relied upon”. I’m submitting at the end of the month (beginning of March) but the latest P60 I have is up to tax year ending Apr ‘19. I’ve asked my employer & I’ll only get issued another at by Apr ‘20. My understanding as the period relied upon being the last 6 or 12 months...
I’ve been with my employer for the last 5 years & within the financial requirement etc so no issues.

So my question is, do I use the historic P60 or is there something else I should do?
Thank you in advance for any help or comments.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: P60 For Proof Documents

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:13 am

P60s are not required for ilr on set m to meet the financial requirement. You only need payslips and bankstatments.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

JV001
Newly Registered
South Africa

Re: P60 For Proof Documents

Post by JV001 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:24 am

Okay great! Thank you CR001 :D