ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paying ILR Fees

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tugrulguclu
Mood:
Turkey

Paying ILR Fees

Post by tugrulguclu » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Hi
I just wanted to ask your experiences about paying the ILR fees. May be some of you might experienced a similar situation before.

With a family of three including super priority service fees goes to 3189£ * 3 = 9567£

My company has agreed to pay 7167£ of it(2389*3) as an expense but I first need to pay it. And I don`t have any savings for that 8)

Options as far as I can see
(1) Talk to my bank to increase my credit card limit for 10K£ with showing them the proof for company support contract
(2) Apply for a loan (with a loan period as short as possible)
(3) any more you can think of ?
(4) Also is there a way to pay ilr fees and same day response fees with seperate credit cards / payment methods ?

p.s: I`m not asking for a financial advise or sth. like that

Thank you very much

katanayi
Mood:

Re: Paying ILR Fees

Post by katanayi » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:40 pm

what is your immigration related question here?!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:44 pm

tugrulguclu wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:34 pm
Hi
I just wanted to ask your experiences about paying the ILR fees. May be some of you might experienced a similar situation before.

With a family of three including super priority service fees goes to 3189£ * 3 = 9567£

My company has agreed to pay 7167£ of it(2389*3) as an expense but I first need to pay it. And I don`t have any savings for that 8)

Options as far as I can see
(1) Talk to my bank to increase my credit card limit for 10K£ with showing them the proof for company support contract
(2) Apply for a loan (with a loan period as short as possible)
(3) any more you can think of ?
(4) Also is there a way to pay ilr fees and same day response fees with seperate credit cards / payment methods ?

p.s: I`m not asking for a financial advise or sth. like that

Thank you very much
You are required to pay the fees online using a credit or debit card. If you are unable to pay that level in one go, then you might have to do you and your spouse first, or your first and the dependents later.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:45 pm

katanayi wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:40 pm
what is your immigration related question here?!
The OP is asking a valid question and seeking help in how to proceed. Any reason you think it is this is not relevant?? Not all members have experience of using the online system and many are used to the old PSCs where you could pay using multiple cards or by cheque.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

katanayi
Mood:

Post by katanayi » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Sorry, I missed the point, I could not understand. Thanks for clarifying.