ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips- Appointment on Monday- Urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SONAKSHI

Payslips- Appointment on Monday- Urgent

Post by SONAKSHI » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:24 am

Hi, I am applying for ILR on Monday! (HSMP + Tier 1) , I get online salary slips. When I requested for a paper copy, the payroll posted me the payslips, which are in the format of a Payslip but does not have the company name or my NI number, how ever has all the details like tax, NI and tax reference etc. Then, I have got my online payslip (which has my NI number but not the company Name) certified by the payroll deparment ( Certified as true copy of original- signed and stamped). I also have a letter from the employer stating my annual salary. Do I still need to take a letter from the employer stating that the Payslips are authentic. Seniors who please advice.
Many thanks in advance
Less is More

malepiscean

Re: Payslips- Appointment on Monday- Urgent

Post by malepiscean » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:51 pm

SONAKSHI wrote:Then, I have got my online payslip (which has my NI number but not the company Name) certified by the payroll deparment ( Certified as true copy of original- signed and stamped). I also have a letter from the employer stating my annual salary.
This should be sufficient, IMHO.