ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointments slots release

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chandu_246

PEO appointments slots release

Post by chandu_246 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:07 am

Hi All,

I am trying to book PEO appointment in solihull for my family in May2nd week and tried to book the appointments at 11:59 P.M.To my dismay I couldn't see the new appointments releasing.

Does any body Know, when UKBA releases the appointments? I thought it is mid night 12.

Regards,
Chandra

TTOE

Re: PEO appointments slots release

Post by TTOE » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:16 am

chandu_246 wrote:Hi All,

I am trying to book PEO appointment in solihull for my family in May2nd week and tried to book the appointments at 11:59 P.M.To my dismay I couldn't see the new appointments releasing.

Does any body Know, when UKBA releases the appointments? I thought it is mid night 12.

Regards,
Chandra
I don't know for sure if the system is still the same as when I did mine, when the situation then was you log on about 5 mins before midnight and you keep refreshing your browser until the dates are displayed, can take up to 30mins -1 hr sometimes. The key thing is, forget about night sleep until you get an appointment. :D

sky2020

Post by sky2020 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:47 am

From my experience they release for every 4 week i think, i was also checking for same 2nd week May in Solihul but only croydon n livepool releases for next 6 weeks. Say if Wed today you will see today - dates of Wed 6 weeks after.

S

smartkhan
Member of Standing

Post by smartkhan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:49 am

I could only see Croydon on 1st May. Can see in Cardiff but when I select the slot it say "the appointment is no longer available".

sky2020

Post by sky2020 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:58 am

the best check is with no dependent and you will see release dates. I have checked today for Croydon with 1 dependent and it is showing 6 weeks (i.e 14 May for liverpool n croydon).

chandu_246

Post by chandu_246 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:49 am

Agree with most of the replies.I can see appointments for all PEO's except for solihull, which is strange though.I will book with what ever is available now and look forward to reschedule it, if I get one.The only good thing is, if I book my appointment before the fee change is implemented, I will be paying the old fee.That is some consolation from UKBA and I got this confirmed after calling UKBA.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards,
Chandra

benneviss

Post by benneviss » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:01 am

My dear friends ,

Those are hoping to pay old fees for their ILR applications when they have booked their appointments before 6 April 2014 , please read following link ;

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... edures.pdf (page 14)

You must consider these applications in the same way as if they had been made on the
newly specified form. The application must still meet the other requirements of paragraph
34A. These requirements include paying the correct fee specified by the fee regulations on
the day the application is made, not the fee stated on the old version of the form.

smartkhan
Member of Standing

Post by smartkhan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:20 am

Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.
chandu_246 wrote:The only good thing is, if I book my appointment before the fee change is implemented, I will be paying the old fee.That is some consolation from UKBA and I got this confirmed after calling UKBA.

mkazimhyobo

Post by mkazimhyobo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Getting up to date form and correct fee are two different issues.

When new form comes in, you have about 3 weeks to use the old one....(better check details when new one is released)

I called UKBA and the guy confirmed that as long as a person gets appointment for any date beyond 6 April, before the fee is applied, he will be paying under existing fee structure.

TTOE

Post by TTOE » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:35 pm

mkazimhyobo wrote:Getting up to date form and correct fee are two different issues.

When new form comes in, you have about 3 weeks to use the old one....(better check details when new one is released)

I called UKBA and the guy confirmed that as long as a person gets appointment for any date beyond 6 April, before the fee is applied, he will be paying under existing fee structure.

That's good of the HO then :D

chandu_246

Post by chandu_246 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:46 pm

when I called UKBA yesterday, I also checked with them on how I will be paying old fee, when there is new fee in the form(With new application form in picture).What they suggested me was not to fill in the payment page in the form, as I have already paid the fee and people at PEO understand this.In worst case, I will pay the balance.Is there any thing we can do, other than emptying our pockets.....

Regards,
Chandra

pichon
Newly Registered

Post by pichon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:57 pm

I made a booking before 6 Apr and made the payment obviously. If I were to reschedule after 6 Apr, would I still be under the old fee rule? Or rescheduling would automatically put me under the new fee threshold?

smartkhan
Member of Standing

Post by smartkhan » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:01 pm

pichon wrote:I made a booking before 6 Apr and made the payment obviously. If I were to reschedule after 6 Apr, would I still be under the old fee rule? Or rescheduling would automatically put me under the new fee threshold?
The best answer is Don't reschedule it. :)