ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photo Evidence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jerry65
Newly Registered

Photo Evidence

Post by jerry65 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 am

We are applying for ILR after 5 years for my wife and need advice if photos of my wife and myself together are required in the supporting documents. Was told by one advisor 20 photos are required. We don't have many photos of each other together, in last year we have one photo taken at a wedding.

Are life photos required to be inciuded? We have document evidence of living together with lease bank accounts and correspondence to our house where we live. Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: Photo Evidence

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:53 am

jerry65 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 am
Was told by one advisor 20 photos are required.
Was he/she really an advisor/solicitor :shock:

You need proof of cohabitation instead any photo evidence. Cohabitation evidences must cover the last 2 years and should be at least 6 in numbers if joint named otherwise 12 from at least 3 sources.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

jerry65
Newly Registered

Post by jerry65 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:53 am

Yes a solicitor we went for advice to make sure all in order. I have found another website that says photos of you together is needed but I don't see it on official document requirements. The solicitor also told us legally there was no financial requirement for ILR but gov website asks for that info.

jerry65
Newly Registered

Post by jerry65 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:58 am

Further question as we are going savings route above 62,500 as is simplest as we have our own business and the docs for that way more complicated. On the bank statements to be submitted is it ok to include first page for each month which shows monthly balance or do we need to submit all pages with lots of transactions this is many pages and we need to get them stamped by the bank.

jerry65
Newly Registered

Post by jerry65 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:59 am

seagul wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:53 am
jerry65 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:27 am
Was told by one advisor 20 photos are required.
Was he/she really an advisor/solicitor :shock:

You need proof of cohabitation instead any photo evidence. Cohabitation evidences must cover the last 2 years and should be at least 6 in numbers if joint named otherwise 12 from at least 3 sources.
Thank you what you say is consistent with doc guidelines.