chykeo wrote: ↑
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:33 pm
- Please can you describe the steps you took regarding the Easy Auto Refresh (Chrome)?
E.g at what point did you set Auto Refresh? Is this after you have selected a centre, clicked on 'Save and Continue' and get to the page that states "We do not have any appointments in the next 45 business days at your selected location. You can change your location and search again" (which suggest it will only be searching that centre)
- What set time did you choose?
1. You have to enable the Auto Refresh once you select a centre. I selected 20 seconds, 30 seconds, 45 seconds based on the time of a day I was trying. Bear in mind, if you select shorter period for refresh (such as 20 sec.), once you see a slot available, select the slot and quickly disable/ stop the add on so that it doesn't refresh your desired page. Its just another click to stop that auto refresh. I actually used auto refresh during day time in my laptop. At midnight, I realized that it is better to use mobile phone browser where I didn't use auto refresh (I didn't try auto refresh in mobile browsers at all).
2. One browser can only refresh page for one centre only and opening multiple tabs in same browser wont help. It will actually refresh the page for the centre you last selected.
3. You can create more than one application for appointment and refresh each of those in different browser. I used Chrome, and Mozilla with auto refresh. Also used Internet Explorer but without auto refresh.
3. You may write down payment card number in notepad and copy paste in the payment page to be quick and well ahead of others - I am not sure this will work or not. But you can try.
Hope these will help to broaden your innovative mind and come up with new more tricks.