ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reason for Absence incorrectly entered on ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bwa468
Newly Registered
Mood:
New Zealand

Reason for Absence incorrectly entered on ILR Application

Post by bwa468 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:13 pm

Hi all, I submitted my ILR Application and documentation on 18th June. I have since uploaded a couple more documents. I have my biometrics on 7th July.

I have however just noticed I have accidently put Holiday for all of my absences. Some of these were a mixture of work and holiday (ie sent to these countries for work but spent remainder of time sightseeing etc). A couple were work only. One was less than 24 hours so I could not add that to the application. I am well under the 180 day threshold for absences.

I have written a cover letter to explain and clarify these absences and admitted the error on these trips. I have uploaded scans of the stamps in my passports. I dont want to be deceitful and not mention this error. Will this go against me? I am panicking about this. My work paid for my visa and I dont have the funds to cancel the application and resubmit, nor do I have time to do so. Any insight would be most appreciated! Thank you :)

zimba
Mood:

Re: Reason for Absence incorrectly entered on ILR Application

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:39 pm

This is not an issue. Relax
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

bwa468
Newly Registered
Mood:
New Zealand

Re: Reason for Absence incorrectly entered on ILR Application

Post by bwa468 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:45 pm

Thank you for your reply. I am sure you are right, just wanted some reassurance all will be ok :)