ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding B1 test question in the application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Indy112
Newly Registered
India

Ilr set m

Post by Indy112 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:38 pm

My visa expiring on 4th june, i could not able to book a test for life in uk and b1 test. All dates are booked. Please help me what should i do?

Can i get email address of home office to apply for ILR please?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa expiring soon

Post by CR001 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:44 pm

You need to apply online on form SET M. You must apply and submit online before your visa expires.

You can't apply for ilr by emailing HO!!

Do the tests and book your appointment at ukcvas when the centres reopen.

Then once you have done the tests before your biometric appointment, upload the evidence that you passed both tests with all your other supporting evidence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Indy112
Newly Registered
India

Post by Indy112 » Wed May 06, 2020 1:53 pm

Thank you for your message.

I can see the available date for the test is after my visa expire which is on 30th of june. But my visa expired on 4th june. To be on safe side, shall i book for 30th of june and once centres reopen, i can again try to rebook it paying twice?

This is because once the centres are reopen, i might not get the available dates. Please advise.

Regards

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Wed May 06, 2020 2:07 pm

You may reschedule your test to a different date if available. You do not need to re-book a fresh test
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Ilr set m

Post by seagul » Wed May 06, 2020 4:48 pm

Indy112 wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 1:53 pm
Thank you for your message.

I can see the available date for the test is after my visa expire which is on 30th of june. But my visa expired on 4th june. To be on safe side, shall i book for 30th of june and once centres reopen, i can again try to rebook it paying twice?

This is because once the centres are reopen, i might not get the available dates. Please advise.

Regards
Alternatively if you have an overseas bachelor degree then may consider to get it compared & reassessed through NARIC who are still working remotely.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Indy112
Newly Registered
India

Regarding B1 test question in the application form

Post by Indy112 » Fri May 08, 2020 4:11 pm

Hi there,

I have a following question on my application form.

Did you meet the knowledge of english requiremnet as part of an indefinite leave application made on or after 28th october 2013? Yes or no

Should i say yes or no because right now test centre are closed and i have not done my b1 test yet as there is no dates are available. My visa expiring next month.

Thank you

quoala
Mood:

Re: Regarding B1 test question in the application form

Post by quoala » Fri May 08, 2020 6:45 pm

Indy112 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:11 pm
Did you meet the knowledge of english requiremnet as part of an indefinite leave application made on or after 28th october 2013? Yes or no
You should only say yes to continue, it'll certainly be refused as it's part of the requirement.
Hope the centres will reopen before your visa is due.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Regarding B1 test question in the application form

Post by zimba » Sat May 09, 2020 3:21 am

Indy112 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:11 pm
Hi there,

I have a following question on my application form.

Should i say yes or no because right now test centre are closed and i have not done my b1 test yet as there is no dates are available. My visa expiring next month.

Thank you
That is an error on the online form :!:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-english- ... 93361.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice