ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mazna
Newly Registered

Regarding ILR

Post by Mazna » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:52 pm

Hi
I want to ask that I am going to apply for ILR in few months as I already passed my life in uk test. I have a spouse visa and I was doing a job but now I have to quit my job because of my son to look after him as he is only 12 months old so will there be any problem in my visa because I quit the job but my husband is working and he can take care of me and my son.
Maz
Please help me to give answer.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Regarding ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:56 pm

If your husband meets the financial requirements then there is no issue.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Stike
Newly Registered
Canada

Post by Stike » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:28 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:56 pm
If your husband meets the financial requirements then there is no issue.
Hi
So far as your husband meet the financial requirement of over £18600 it’s fine . Make sure you have pass the English test from trinity college or send you degree to NERIC to have it certified. You can also choose to add your payslip if you left your job not more than 6 months ago.
Good luck 😉

bizman
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by bizman » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:39 pm

I think there should be no problem too
Bizman