ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Required documents for ILR application URGENT query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

crazyunicorn2516
Newly Registered
Mood:

Required documents for ILR application URGENT query

Post by crazyunicorn2516 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:39 pm

Hi Guys,

I am applying ILR for my wife on Set(O) in 5 year route for PBS dependant. (I already have an ILR)

The required documents that we are being asked to produce on the ILR application are as below:
Mandatory documents
  • The passport issued by India of my wife
Other documents
  • Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on me for joint accounts or third party support
    The degree certificate of my wife to prove the level of English language required
    Evidence of immigration status in the UK
    Declaration signed by me to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks
    NARIC letter that confirms the qualification meets or exceeds the recognised standard of a Bachelor's or Masters degree or PhD in the UK AND confirm the level of English to which the degree was taught or researched
    Current Biometric Residence Permit of my wife
    All previous passports, travel documents or national identity cards that you have used to travel to or remain in the UK
I have 2 queries -
1. Can the evidence of immigration status be the same as current biometric? If not, what should I provide?
2. The above list on the application does not ask for bank statements, payslips or any letters from the employer. Can someone confirm if they are required or not please?

Also, would be great if you can suggest adding any extra documents that are not listed above. Your help is much appreciated.

Many Thanks

ehsankh
Newly Registered

Re: Required documents for ILR application URGENT query

Post by ehsankh » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:38 pm

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:21 pm

1. Yes
2. Not required as they are not relevant for their ILR. Your employment status is irrelevant

Cohabitation documents for the last two years needed
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

crazyunicorn2516
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by crazyunicorn2516 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:44 pm

Can someone throw light on what co-habitation documents I should provide?

All bills are on my name. :(