ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (LR) Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route settled status under Appendix EU (EU settlement scheme)

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
businessmanuk
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:19 pm
Mood:

SET (LR) Documents

Post by businessmanuk » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Can you please advise what documents needed for a straightforward SET(LR) application? Thanks

User avatar
makky86
Diamond Member
Posts: 1220
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 pm
Mood:

Re: SET (LR) Documents

Post by makky86 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 am

businessmanuk wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:50 pm
Can you please advise what documents needed for a straightforward SET(LR) application? Thanks
Check the guide it has the list of documents you require. If you are not sure after that then ask question here
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

businessmanuk
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:19 pm
Mood:

Re: SET (LR) Documents

Post by businessmanuk » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:33 pm

makky86 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 am
businessmanuk wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:50 pm
Can you please advise what documents needed for a straightforward SET(LR) application? Thanks
Check the guide it has the list of documents you require. If you are not sure after that then ask question here
Already checked which is why posted the question here, Section 7 says "This is a standard list, you
should only send in the documents from this list that are required for your application."

I understand not all listed documents are required and the only main document is all previous passports so just wanted to check if that is the case.

businessmanuk
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:19 pm
Mood:

Re: SET (LR) Documents

Post by businessmanuk » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 pm

Will the Bachelor's degree from approved university be okay for the Language requirements for this?

businessmanuk
Member
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:19 pm
Mood:

Re: SET (LR) Documents

Post by businessmanuk » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Any answers on this please? Thanks

User avatar
makky86
Diamond Member
Posts: 1220
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 pm
Mood:

Re: SET (LR) Documents

Post by makky86 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:55 pm

businessmanuk wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 pm
Will the Bachelor's degree from approved university be okay for the Language requirements for this?
Yes that should be fine.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

Locked
cron