ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET lr QUERY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

paru.org
India

SET lr QUERY

Post by paru.org » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:45 pm

Dear moderators

plz share any official link or guidance where it says that if someone successfully varies his pending application, then that old application becomes void, and the latest variation application willbe decided as i understand u can't have 2 applications at one time .

actually what happened to me is:
i successfully varied my tier1 application to SET LR , payment was taken from my account a week ago for set LR , but HO still gave decision for old applicationtier 1 entr(although positive),
now i have to chase them again for all of my SET LR supporting docs and payment ,which include LIK, degree certificate as i need all those for PEO.

any address where to write letter willl be helpful, i am thinking it to send letter to same add where i posted setLR application??

any gurus /admins advise willbe appreciable!!!

many thx

paru.org
India

complicated SET lr QUERY

Post by paru.org » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:38 am

any answer??
paru.org wrote:Dear moderators

plz share any official link or guidance where it says that if someone successfully varies his pending application, then that old application becomes void, and the latest variation application willbe decided as i understand u can't have 2 applications at one time .

actually what happened to me is:
i successfully varied my tier1 application to SET LR , payment was taken from my account a week ago for set LR , but HO still gave decision for old applicationtier 1 entr(although positive),
now i have to chase them again for all of my SET LR supporting docs and payment ,which include LIK, degree certificate as i need all those for PEO.

any address where to write letter willl be helpful, i am thinking it to send letter to same add where i posted setLR application??

any gurus /admins advise willbe appreciable!!!

many thx