ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set LR super priority

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arashid
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Set LR super priority

Post by arashid » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:54 am

Good Morning Board Members

hope all is well.
will need help. trying to book super priority appointment for a friend for ILR LR. when we go to payment option it only shows standard application fees not the super priority. can anyone tell how can we book super priority service????? will appreciate your help
Best Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set LR super priority

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:37 am

There are limited super priority spaces per day. The demand exceeds the slot supply.

Most manage to get the super priority option around 1am BST.

Also note that super priority is not a guaranteed service.

Also note that super priority is not the appointment service with UKCVAS. Super priority is a UKVI service. UKCVAS is a third party agent for biometric enrolment only.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arashid
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by arashid » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:38 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:37 am
There are limited super priority spaces per day. The demand exceeds the slot supply.

Also note that super priority is not the appointment service with UKCVAS. Super priority is a UKVI service. UKCVAS is a third party agent for biometric enrolment only.

Thanks a lot 🙏 for quick reply. So shall i check again at 1am if i can find Super Priority appointment?? Rang HO number and the guy told me to check and keep refreshing between 9am to 10am but I checked this morning nothing. Then rang again and spoke to a lady. She then told me there is no specific time for slot releasing. I will have to keep checking throw out the day as many applicant wants super priority service it goes fast.

arashid
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by arashid » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:41 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:37 am

Also would like to ask i have filled application online i’m at the payment option now. Where it only shows standard option atm. Will i have to keep refreshing that page?? In order to see more options?????

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:55 am

Note that the UKVI call centre is outsourced to a third party. You are not speaking to UKVI staff directly.

Yes, you will have to keep checking from the payment page. If you submit and pay, you cannot then change to super priority later.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arashid
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by arashid » Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:13 am

CR001 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:55 am
Note that the UKVI call centre is outsourced to a third party. You are not speaking to UKVI staff directly.

Yes, you will have to keep checking from the payment page. If you submit and pay, you cannot then change to super priority later.
Ok Thanks 🙏 alot CR001 appreciate your help and kindness. Will keep checking might get lucky to find one

Zeeog
Newly Registered

Post by Zeeog » Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:05 pm

Did you manage to find one? Any idea what the best time is as I am currently looking and haven't seen any

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:33 pm

Zeeog wrote:
Tue Aug 24, 2021 3:05 pm
Did you manage to find one? Any idea what the best time is as I am currently looking and haven't seen any
From forum members experience, seems to be available from around 0100.