ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET LR Super-Priority unavailable?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wilsnunn
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

SET LR Super-Priority unavailable?

Post by wilsnunn » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:01 pm

I know that the Set LR super priority is in theory available (according to here: https://www.gov.uk/faster-decision-visa ... ide-the-uk).

My wife is currently applying and needs to have a super priority application because of her job starting and she didn't take a T2 visa because she was going for ILR. She has filled in the form but there is no super-priority option at the end to pay, only standard. Have I missed something here? She needs a visa to start work in a few months time ans her company should be able to get her a T2 visa if necessary but we would rather get ILR instead of worrying about repeated visas.

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET LR Super-Priority unavailable?

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:54 pm

This is being repeated daily now. We cannot tell you what UKVI can offer at each moment. That depends on their capacity. The priority service is very sought after, UKVI will only offer it if they manage the applications. Using the standard service for ILR has NO EFFECT on her employment rights. Her work rights continue until ILR application is decided :!: She does NOT need an extension at all
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

wilsnunn
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

Post by wilsnunn » Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:25 am

Unfortunately for my wife, she is currently on a T4 visa and thus cannot start with her current visa (or whilst waiting for ILR), I am not concerned about needing an extension, more concerned with her being able to start her job.

CandyLee
Mood:
Taiwan

Post by CandyLee » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:10 am

Hi, I would suggest that you can keep checking until the option pops up. My experience while submitting my application was that it just shows up from time to time. I did my application up to the payment step until I was ready to submit and pay. I was able to see that option almost every time I logged in, whether it was morning or night, but there were some occasions where it didn't appear. I would say I saw it about 80% of the times whenever I was on the page, so I guess if you keep trying, it should eventually appear. I paid in the afternoon on a Sunday and it was available. Hope this helps and good luck to you. :)

Dantean

Post by Dantean » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:32 pm

wilsnunn wrote:
Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:01 pm
She has filled in the form but there is no super-priority option at the end to pay, only standard. Have I missed something here?
I've read in other posts that super priority slots are often released at 1am. People have reported success when they check the system at or just after 1am.

linhngo2912
Newly Registered

Post by linhngo2912 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:07 am

I have been trying for the past few days (also at 1am) but the super priority never pops up. Guess I gotta keep trying. Anyone has the same issue?