ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET M - Additional Document Response Times - Super Priority

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PhilDub87
Newly Registered
Mood:

SET M - Additional Document Response Times - Super Priority

Post by PhilDub87 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:37 pm

Hello All,

My wife applied for SET M, with her biometrics taken Saturday 27th May. She was lucky to receive an email response on the Monday (29th) but asking for additional documents. We sent those in yesterday (4th June), so I know I shouldn't expect anything immediately.

But does anyone know if they treat the additional documentation request with a similar level of urgency (ie 24 hours or maybe at least within a few days)?

Really hoping to get a response soon, having paid for faster processing!

Thanks in advance

PS: For those wanting super priority service, when you get to the option on gov.uk to pay for your service, don't click through past choosing the standard service. Wait until 1am, re-login and the super priority option should appear! :)

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET M - Additional Document Response Times - Super Priority

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:39 pm

Same advice as here: indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-set-o-ad ... 37783.html

Your application is being considered, so you get a response as soon as they are done with it. Wait to hear back :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

PhilDub87
Newly Registered
Mood:

Re: SET M - Additional Document Response Times - Super Priority

Post by PhilDub87 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:56 pm

Update: For those reading this in the future, it would seem that they do treat it with a similar level of urgency (in not quite those exact words a UKVI representative on the phone earlier in the day confirmed this).
2 working days after submitting extra documents we got a decision - approved :D