ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET M documents submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

thunderb0lt

SET M documents submission

Post by thunderb0lt » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:13 am

Hi All,

I’m in the process of doing the online application and have a few queries regarding documents:

1. If I choose to submit documents online myself would I still be able to submit further documents in person when I go to enrol biometrics. Can I buy the document service in person when I go to the appointment. In other words can I have a combination of self uploaded documents and documents uploaded by Sopra Steria.

2. Do I need to scan and upload applicants passport and BRP or would these be checked and scanned separately by Sopra Steria even if I don’t choose the to get the document service.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Re: SET M documents submission

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:34 am

The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

thunderb0lt

Post by thunderb0lt » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Thanks seagul. I checked this page before I made my initial post. It doesn’t cover the points of my queries like can I submit documents online and then pay for document upload service on the day to upload further documents.

Do I need to scan and upload applicant passport and BRP. If so, is all pages of passport required.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:

Post by seagul » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:53 pm

thunderb0lt wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Thanks seagul. I checked this page before I made my initial post. It doesn’t cover the points of my queries like can I submit documents online and then pay for document upload service on the day to upload further documents.

Do I need to scan and upload applicant passport and BRP. If so, is all pages of passport required.
There are several links further in it. Anyways.

1. If you haven't paid for documents scanning then they won't scan anything for you rather will only ask for your passport & BRP only for identity check. You usually need to buy this service online when booking the appointment for biometrics and some appointments include the fee of documents scanning.

2. If you are uploading the documents by yourself then its you who need to scan the passport & BRP. But ideally take everything to them on appointment day for just in case if anything missing then depending on the centre & person they help you to rescan.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

KristianDLloyd
Mood:
Wales

Post by KristianDLloyd » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:07 pm

thunderb0lt wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:40 pm

If this relates to Sopra Steria centres, there is the option to pay a fee on the day for the document scanning service. There is a number in the waiting room, together with a reference number which, no doubt, is unique to the centre you’re at.

I’m not sure if you can partially upload documents online and then at the centres. Though if you’re paying for the service, why not upload them all at the centre?
Yes. All pages of the passport are required together with any expired BRP.

Application Type: Settlement, Fiancé
Application Date: 26 June 2019
Decision Date: 29 August 2019
Decision: Granted

Application Type: FLR(M)
Application Date: 23 October 2019
Decision Date: 28 October 2019
Decision: Granted

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:57 am

For the applicant all pages of passports and BRP, OK. Just for clarity, what of for sponsor-is the scan of British Passport bio data page enough or require all pages of sponsor's passport too?

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:45 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:57 am
the scan of British Passport bio data page
This is enough.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Korekt wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:45 pm
AmazonianX wrote:
This is enough.
Thanks

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Post by Konzo1 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:19 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
For the applicant all pages of passports and BRP, OK. Just for clarity, what of for sponsor-is the scan of British Passport bio data page enough or require all pages of sponsor's passport too?
Every single page pls of your sponsor

Konzo1
Tuvalu

Post by Konzo1 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:20 pm

Korekt wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:
This is enough.
This is incorrect, I stand corrected

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:24 pm

Konzo1 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:20 pm
Korekt wrote:
AmazonianX wrote:
This is enough.
This is incorrect, I stand corrected
Hi Konzo1, on what is the above based please?