ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M)- Employment Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

daku
Albania

SET(M)- Employment Letter

Post by daku » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:41 am

Hi,

Hope someone can help. Does anyone know the Home Office address for SET M.?I will need it for the employment letter.

Also do we know if the Super priority service is widely available now?

If we require 6 months payslips/bank statements do they have to be from the application date or the biometrics date?

daku
Albania

Re: SET(M)- Employment Letter

Post by daku » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:25 am

Managed to get the priority service @2 am. There doesn't seem to be much option for biometrics apart from paying £100+ Which i think is disgusting. We used to do it at the post office for £20 and in the same day. Now you need to wait a month.

ariamus
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by ariamus » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:26 am

Nice win with the priority service!

Would you mind advising how many days you tried to get the priority service and on what times of day?

The application date dictates how old the documents can be. So if your application date is 28 June 2021, the last payslip/bank statement cannot be older than 1 June 2021 ie 28 days.

For your employment letter the address isn’t necessary, just ask them to address it to something like: UK Visas & Immigration, Settlement Applications.

daku
Albania

Post by daku » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:35 pm

ariamus wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:26 am
Nice win with the priority service!

Would you mind advising how many days you tried to get the priority service and on what times of day?

The application date dictates how old the documents can be. So if your application date is 28 June 2021, the last payslip/bank statement cannot be older than 1 June 2021 ie 28 days.

For your employment letter the address isn’t necessary, just ask them to address it to something like: UK Visas & Immigration, Settlement Applications.
Cheers!

I tried today @ 2 am in the morning. Yesterday it was only showing the standard service. I didn't submit it at the time.