ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) Super Priority? - May/June 2021

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RichardJ
Newly Registered
South Africa

SET(M) Super Priority? - May/June 2021

Post by RichardJ » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:41 pm

Jumping in on this thread in hopes of getting an answer from Zimba (hope you don't mind swskum!) as the topic is the same.

I applied for SET(M) on June 7'th thinking that the super priority service would also be available but it wasn't. Had to submit (standard) that day as my FLM was expiring. I often travel abroad for work (less so during covid but still a fair bit) and really can't be without the ability to leave and re-enter the country for 6 months while awaiting ILR.

I'm using an immigration consultant who questioned the lack of super priority availability and got the following response - " Because of coronavirus (COVID-19) there’s a limit on how many people can apply for a faster decision. If you are not offered the option to apply for a faster decision, you can still complete a standard application."

However @Zimba you're saying there are new spots becoming available at 1am daily? Is there any kind of waiting list one can go on for the super priority service if one's application has already been submitted? My appointment for biometrics is next week.

Thanks very much.

zimba
Mood:

Re: SET(M) Super Priority? - May/June 2021

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:37 pm

This is being asked and also repeated daily now. We cannot tell you what UKVI can offer at each moment. That depends on their capacity. The priority service is very sought after, UKVI will only offer it if they manage to process priority applications within their capacity otherwise only standard service is offered. Some people have reported that they see availability when they look at 1 AM but this should be taken with a grain of salt. This is not something I can tell you with any accuracy as it is merely what others have reported here
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

RichardJ
Newly Registered
South Africa

Re: SET(M) Super Priority? - May/June 2021

Post by RichardJ » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:42 pm

Thank you for the response and apologies for my slow reply.
Guess it’s a waiting game and hoping they make the super priority available again sometime down the line.