ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O Mandatory Document Checklist Question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

ILR application for Tier2 PBS Dep queries

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:09 am

Please as per the above subject. I did my LIUK in March 2021 but I wasn't given a certificate due to Covid 19 and there wasn't an option to print off online, just a certificate number, so what do I submit as part of my application please?

Also I do not have a police registration certificate I'm a Tier 2 PBS dependent , of my husband who is now a Citizen and my kids are also citizens. Through my other applications I have not needed a police registration, so my question is, please is it a new rule to have police registration? I'm not due till June 2021 though that would be my 5 years straight in UK and I did not travel anywhere throughout.

Thank you for response in advance.

zimba
Mood:

Re: ILR application for Tier2 PBS Dep queries

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:18 pm

Ehiaghe86 wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:09 am
Please as per the above subject. I did my LIUK in March 2021 but I wasn't given a certificate due to Covid 19 and there wasn't an option to print off online, just a certificate number, so what do I submit as part of my application please?

Also I do not have a police registration certificate I'm a Tier 2 PBS dependent , of my husband who is now a Citizen and my kids are also citizens. Through my other applications I have not needed a police registration, so my question is, please is it a new rule to have police registration? I'm not due till June 2021 though that would be my 5 years straight in UK and I did not travel anywhere throughout.

Thank you for response in advance.
You do not need a certificate, you simply enter the number on your online form.
Police registration only applies to certain nationalities. Such requirement is printed on your BRP if it applies to you
https://www.gov.uk/register-with-the-po ... o-register
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Re: ILR application for Tier2 PBS Dep queries

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:32 pm

Ah I see! Thank you so much Zimba

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

SET O Mandatory Document Checklist Question

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Mon May 31, 2021 11:25 pm

Hello,

Please I came across the question below and was a little confused. It is my understanding that when applying for ILR applicant does not need financial support, or do they ? and if I am right does this mean I tick NO to the question below? But again payment for my applicant would be coming out of I and my husband's joint account, is this what they mean and do I need to tick yes ? Please help.

Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Re: SET O Mandatory Document Checklist Question

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Mon May 31, 2021 11:51 pm

I also I have another question to ask please to ask about stamping of bank statements.

1.) The bank has been sending our joint bank statements to my home for sometime now (I didn't change to paperless) do I still need to get my local bank to stamp all the months before I can submit them as proof of 3years cohabitation or It can be submitted without the bank statement?

2.) For the month of June 2021 I have not gotten it yet and would like to download that off my online bank statement, Would I need my local bank to stamp the June statement I print off at home please?

3.) Please when providing cohabitation evidence, how many days/weeks before submission is acceptable please?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:53 am

Ehiaghe86 wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 11:25 pm
Hello,

Please I came across the question below and was a little confused. It is my understanding that when applying for ILR applicant does not need financial support, or do they ? and if I am right does this mean I tick NO to the question below? But again payment for my applicant would be coming out of I and my husband's joint account, is this what they mean and do I need to tick yes ? Please help.

Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support?
Correct. Answer NO. It is irrelevant who pays for the application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:55 am

Ehiaghe86 wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 11:51 pm
I also I have another question to ask please to ask about stamping of bank statements.

1.) The bank has been sending our joint bank statements to my home for sometime now (I didn't change to paperless) do I still need to get my local bank to stamp all the months before I can submit them as proof of 3years cohabitation or It can be submitted without the bank statement?

2.) For the month of June 2021 I have not gotten it yet and would like to download that off my online bank statement, Would I need my local bank to stamp the June statement I print off at home please?

3.) Please when providing cohabitation evidence, how many days/weeks before submission is acceptable please?
Use online statements ONLY. Cohabitation evidence is not specific. You simply have to provide enough evidence over that last two years from at least 3 sources or more

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:21 pm

Thank you for your reply Zimba, To clarify, when you say "Use online statements ONLY." please what do you mean? Do you mean I should download from my bank account and save my statement on my computer and submit that as supporting document, as oppose to using my physical copies that was sent to my home from the bank? I thought that from the bank was best form of genuine evidence especially as the bank refuses to sign the online printed copy.

Would appreciate the clarity please.

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:46 pm

Hi Zimba,

So I just downloaded my joint Bank statement to my computer but it only shows my name but not my husband's name. That which the bank posts to my home has both our names on it. Should I still "Use online statements ONLY." and not that which the bank sent to my home please?

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:24 pm

I have discovered how to save my online statement with both names now. Thanks. Is it all evidence that should be online only please? as our council tax and water bill they sent to our home.

Thank you for your response.

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:38 am

Hi again,
For Home Office consent form, does this mean my Husband does not need to sign part 3 as I said NO to the previous question about financial support please?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:46 pm

Correct

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:20 am

Thanks Zimba

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:21 am

Ehiaghe86 wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:21 pm
Thank you for your reply Zimba, To clarify, when you say "Use online statements ONLY." please what do you mean? Do you mean I should download from my bank account and save my statement on my computer and submit that as supporting document, as oppose to using my physical copies that was sent to my home from the bank? I thought that from the bank was best form of genuine evidence especially as the bank refuses to sign the online printed copy.

Would appreciate the clarity please.
Please can you respond to this please?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:28 am

Digital evidence can now be used. No need for signatures

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:30 pm

Thank you very much Zimba.

For my council tax and water bill can that be paper evidence they have sent to me and not online please?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:10 pm

Any evidence can be used in any format

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:21 pm

Thank you for all your replies Zimba

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:40 pm

Please I came across the below on the checklist for "other documents to provide" and I am not sure if my husband is to hand write / type a declaration and then sign it or if there is a form I am to print off for him to sign? I did see the part 1 - part 3 consent form of which I have signed part 1 and my husband has signed part 2 as we have a joint account I am using as part of cohabitation. So please where or how do I get the Declaration form they are referring to below for my Husband to sign ? or is the Declaration form one and same as consent form part 2 please? Please help.

"Declaration signed by( Husband's name) to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks"

Thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:20 pm

It's what you have signed

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:30 am

Thank you so much Zimba

Ehiaghe86
Newly Registered

Post by Ehiaghe86 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:20 pm

Thank you so much Zimba for all your help. My ILR was successful. God bless you and your family.