ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (O) - Section 3 and 4

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shane76
Newly Registered

SET (O) - Section 3 and 4

Post by shane76 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:01 am

Hi,

My visa history is:
- HSMP visa granted from Sept 2006 to Sept 2008;
- Tier 1 (General) visa granted from Oct 2008 to Oct 2011. The Acceptance letter stated that as my application was received before Nov 2008, my application is "tagged" with the HSMP ILR judicial review policy. It states that I will not be subject to the language and life UK test.

Section 3.

I'm a bit confused as too how this is captured in the Set (O) form in Section 3?

There are two boxes that I could tick, either "Tier 1 (General) migrant" or "Highly skilled migrant under the terms of the HSMP judicial review policy document". Any guidance on which one?

Section 4.

Do I just miss this section as I'm exempt from the UK test?

Any help most appreciated.

Regards
Shane

wunder
Member of Standing

Re: SET (O) - Section 3 and 4

Post by wunder » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:26 am

shane76 wrote:Highly killed migrant under the terms of the HSMP judicial review policy document
:shock:

wunder
Member of Standing

Re: SET (O) - Section 3 and 4

Post by wunder » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:27 am

That was some quick correction mate :D
shane76 wrote:Highly skilled migrant under the terms of the HSMP judicial review policy document
This one.