ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (Protection) Route applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route settled status under Appendix EU (EU settlement scheme)

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

hoods24
Junior Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by hoods24 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:37 am

Thank you
Muchly appreciated 🙏🏼

Bobkiwi
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:58 am

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by Bobkiwi » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 pm

Baby777 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:36 pm
Hi everyone
I applied for ILR ON 10/09/2018 with two dependants after two months I got exceptionally complex issues letter from the home office.and after this letter they stopped send me the email status of my application.(I didn’t receive the email status of 12 December )I am very worried. maybe there’s something wrong with my application.please if you know anything tell me.
I am very depressed 😢😢😢
Hi,
I am in the same boat, I applied for ILR SET P in July 2017.Got complex nature letter from HO, still waiting.
Did you get your decision yet?
please share your experience.

Baby777
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:40 am

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by Baby777 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:44 pm

Hi dear
Yes I received my ILR decision last month
It’s was approved
I advise you to contact MP
And also to make a complaint regarding the long waiting
On April they sent me a revocation letter because my situation partly changed
I made a statement and After that they canceled the cession of my refugee status and they give me ILR
If you need any help please tell me
Best of wishes

Bobkiwi
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:58 am

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by Bobkiwi » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:02 am

Hi,
Thanks for reply. Many congratulations.
Did you complain? where did you complain? did you get any solicitors advice? please advice me as I have been to my MP recently and he & HO has sent same letter that say sorry for delay when case is decided we will let you know.
Some solicitors advised me to do judicial review as my country situation is partially changed I am very depressed.
please advice, if you could help me.

rayyfar
Junior Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by rayyfar » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:40 am

Bobkiwi wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 pm
Baby777 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:36 pm
Hi everyone
I applied for ILR ON 10/09/2018 with two dependants after two months I got exceptionally complex issues letter from the home office.and after this letter they stopped send me the email status of my application.(I didn’t receive the email status of 12 December )I am very worried. maybe there’s something wrong with my application.please if you know anything tell me.
I am very depressed 😢😢😢
Hi,
I am in the same boat, I applied for ILR SET P in July 2017.Got complex nature letter from HO, still waiting.
Did you get your decision yet?
please share your experience.
I am really sorry to here both of you had to wait so long

Can i please ask how long after both of you applied did you get the letter about complex issues ?

So date when you applied ?
and date when you got the letter ?
Good luck and regards

Ank92
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:47 pm
Iran

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by Ank92 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Hello Everyone,

My 5 year refugee settlement will end on 19th October 2019.

I'm going to send my application around 21 of september.

Could you please fully advice me on the application requirements by home office ?

Anyone knows anything about SAFE Return review ? What is it or how the process is like ?


Do I need to submit 3-more months bank statement ?
Pay slips & p60s ? Letter of employment? Life in the uk and english language test ? Cover letter ? List of all holidays uk leaves in excel sheet ?

I claimed benefits from october last year till last month. Will that be a problem for application?

Is there a button where I can upload my supporting letters, picture wearing a suit anything to make it nice anything extra like reference letters to ?

Please help me

Thank you

9jaboi
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:34 pm
Nigeria

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by 9jaboi » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:39 pm

Hi , you don't need to summbit anything but is up to you, in my case I didn't give anything but I know guys that gave 3 months bank statement, the website doesn't ask you for anything, the things they want you to do is to scan all the stamps pages on your passport and your resident permit card, but if you can't do it don't worry you czn always take it to the centre the day of your biometric.

Yes they will check safe return which means if you no longer in damage in your country of origin, for example they legalised gay marriage in India I think this year which means they don't need protection from the UK anymore and when they apply for ILR it may be refused because they no longer in damage there . But again it all depend on the case worker some of them dig deep in cases some just want to get the job out of desk.
I got mine 3 months and 3 week but I used Solicitor.
Good luck .

Bobkiwi
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:58 am

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by Bobkiwi » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:59 am

rayyfar wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:40 am
Bobkiwi wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 pm
Baby777 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:36 pm
Hi everyone
I applied for ILR ON 10/09/2018 with two dependants after two months I got exceptionally complex issues letter from the home office.and after this letter they stopped send me the email status of my application.(I didn’t receive the email status of 12 December )I am very worried. maybe there’s something wrong with my application.please if you know anything tell me.
I am very depressed 😢😢😢
Hi,
I am in the same boat, I applied for ILR SET P in July 2017.Got complex nature letter from HO, still waiting.
Did you get your decision yet?
please share your experience.
I am really sorry to here both of you had to wait so long

Can i please ask how long after both of you applied did you get the letter about complex issues ?

So date when you applied ?
and date when you got the letter ?
Good luck and regards
Hi, for me I got complex nature letter after 6 months, when I was expecting to hear decision. Then each time , when I have been to my MP, HO have written to MP the case is complex it will take time. Still I am anxiously waiting.

Baby777
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:40 am

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by Baby777 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:36 pm

rayyfar wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:40 am
Bobkiwi wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 pm
Baby777 wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:36 pm
Hi everyone
I applied for ILR ON 10/09/2018 with two dependants after two months I got exceptionally complex issues letter from the home office.and after this letter they stopped send me the email status of my application.(I didn’t receive the email status of 12 December )I am very worried. maybe there’s something wrong with my application.please if you know anything tell me.
I am very depressed 😢😢😢
Hi,
I am in the same boat, I applied for ILR SET P in July 2017.Got complex nature letter from HO, still waiting.
Did you get your decision yet?
please share your experience.
I am really sorry to here both of you had to wait so long

Can i please ask how long after both of you applied did you get the letter about complex issues ?

So date when you applied ?
and date when you got the letter ?
Good luck and regards
Hi
I applied on 10/09/2018 and on 29/11/2018 I received a complex issue letter.
One week After I made a complaint they sent me a cessation and revocation letter from SRU..
Finally I made a statement via a solicitor and On 19/06/2019 I received my ILR approved letter
Don worry too much you will get a good decision soon.
Good luck 👍

ahmed9999
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:41 pm
Iraq

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by ahmed9999 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Hello Gyys

I have submitted my application online on 10th July ,

Biometric done on 12thJuly , however I have not received any confirmation that Biometric received , should I receive Acknowledgment email ? and when?

is there any email/ phone number I can contact the home office if I have not received Acknowledgment email after Biometric?

Thanks

sahar_sa
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by sahar_sa » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:16 pm

ahmed9999 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:48 pm
Hello Gyys

I have submitted my application online on 10th July ,

Biometric done on 12thJuly , however I have not received any confirmation that Biometric received , should I receive Acknowledgment email ? and when?

is there any email/ phone number I can contact the home office if I have not received Acknowledgment email after Biometric?

Thanks

hi ahmed

did you receive any email from home office confirming they have received your application before the biometric or any kind of email since you applied? because if you have you might probably receive the next one next month

regards

sahar

sahar_sa
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by sahar_sa » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:23 pm

Sara_gh wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:10 pm
rayyfar wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:19 pm
Hi guys just updating my ilr journey

5 years limited leave expiry: 16/04/2019
Applied online for SET(P) ILR: 21/03/2019
Documents submit by post : 21/03/2019
Biometric done: 21/03/2019
Acknowledgement email: 22/03/2019
Status progress emails 1: - was suppose to be in April but never received one
Status progress emails 2: -21/05/2019
Approval letter: ——
BRP received: ——
Status progress emails 3: was meant to be today 21/06/2019 but never came

I am thinking
1. Either might come later today
2. Decision has been made

Is any one of you guys same boat as me and did not get progress email?

3. Will the approval letter and brp both goes to immigration advisor?

4.do they update by email if decision has been made?

5. If decision has been made how long doyou think before i hear from them?

Regards
Hi, Im the same.

I applied on 05/04/19
Acknowledgment email 06/04/19
First status email 03/05
Second status email 03/6
Third one i was supposed to receive on 03/07 but i didnt.

Have you heard any news?
Hello dear

I think if you use lawyer both brp and letter goes to the lawyer and they send approval by email only to those who applied via super priority service. have you receieved any thing since last month that you didnt receive the email?

regards

rayyfar
Junior Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by rayyfar » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:34 pm

sahar_sa wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:23 pm
Sara_gh wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:10 pm
rayyfar wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:19 pm
Hi guys just updating my ilr journey

5 years limited leave expiry: 16/04/2019
Applied online for SET(P) ILR: 21/03/2019
Documents submit by post : 21/03/2019
Biometric done: 21/03/2019
Acknowledgement email: 22/03/2019
Status progress emails 1: - was suppose to be in April but never received one
Status progress emails 2: -21/05/2019
Approval letter: ——
BRP received: ——
Status progress emails 3: was meant to be today 21/06/2019 but never came

I am thinking
1. Either might come later today
2. Decision has been made

Is any one of you guys same boat as me and did not get progress email?

3. Will the approval letter and brp both goes to immigration advisor?

4.do they update by email if decision has been made?

5. If decision has been made how long doyou think before i hear from them?

Regards
Hi, Im the same.

I applied on 05/04/19
Acknowledgment email 06/04/19
First status email 03/05
Second status email 03/6
Third one i was supposed to receive on 03/07 but i didnt.

Have you heard any news?
Hello dear

I think if you use lawyer both brp and letter goes to the lawyer and they send approval by email only to those who applied via super priority service. have you receieved any thing since last month that you didnt receive the email?

regards
Thanks for the reply sadly i have still not received any thing i think i will call my case worker tomorrow to check if they have any news

I have not had any updates emails either

Ank92
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:47 pm
Iran

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by Ank92 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:23 am

Please reply to my post on last page 153.


I need to know what documents I need to send ? Do I have to send bank statement? Cover letter? Pay slip reference letter ? What did you guys include your application? Is it all done online and upload or I have to send paper by post.

I have been reading many posts but cant find information please help me

What documents they require ? Can I apply for another travel document if i dont want to wait a year for British citizenship upon getting ILR. I miss my parents :(

ahmed9999
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:41 pm
Iraq

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by ahmed9999 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:34 pm

sahar_sa wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:16 pm
ahmed9999 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:48 pm
Hello Gyys

I have submitted my application online on 10th July ,

Biometric done on 12thJuly , however I have not received any confirmation that Biometric received , should I receive Acknowledgment email ? and when?

is there any email/ phone number I can contact the home office if I have not received Acknowledgment email after Biometric?

Thanks

hi ahmed

did you receive any email from home office confirming they have received your application before the biometric or any kind of email since you applied? because if you have you might probably receive the next one next month

regards

sahar
Thanks sahar,
I have received { UK visa application: submission confirmation} after I submitted my application , However I notice that many applicants received Acknowledgment after biometric, However I have not received , should I contact the home office?

many thanks

rayyfar
Junior Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by rayyfar » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Ank92 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:23 am
Please reply to my post on last page 153.


I need to know what documents I need to send ? Do I have to send bank statement? Cover letter? Pay slip reference letter ? What did you guys include your application? Is it all done online and upload or I have to send paper by post.

I have been reading many posts but cant find information please help me

What documents they require ? Can I apply for another travel document if i dont want to wait a year for British citizenship upon getting ILR. I miss my parents :(
Once you submit application online its will tell you what documents to send

They do not ask for bank statements . Payslip etc

For me it was only my brp and travel document

Also you cannot apply for new travel document until your new brp arrives

I hope this answer your questions
And good luck

sahar_sa
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by sahar_sa » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:03 pm

ahmed9999 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:34 pm
sahar_sa wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:16 pm
ahmed9999 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:48 pm
Hello Gyys

I have submitted my application online on 10th July ,

Biometric done on 12thJuly , however I have not received any confirmation that Biometric received , should I receive Acknowledgment email ? and when?

is there any email/ phone number I can contact the home office if I have not received Acknowledgment email after Biometric?

Thanks

hi ahmed

did you receive any email from home office confirming they have received your application before the biometric or any kind of email since you applied? because if you have you might probably receive the next one next month

regards

sahar
Thanks sahar,
I have received { UK visa application: submission confirmation} after I submitted my application , However I notice that many applicants received Acknowledgment after biometric, However I have not received , should I contact the home office?

many thanks
/
what is written in the submission confirmation that you received?
is it the same as the following?

Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.
It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.
Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.
Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.
If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

sahar_sa
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by sahar_sa » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:07 pm

is there any body who receieved status progress email in july?

Abdul989
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:43 am
Mood:

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by Abdul989 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:47 am

Hi Guys,
I will be applying for my ILR on 28 July 2019. I am really confused and worried as someone told me that I wont be able to apply for ILR because I have got driving offence. Driving offences I have are:

1. IN10- driving uninsured vehicle: 8 points and fine £300 conviction date was 2013 and it doesnt show on my driving record.

2. Tt99- Disqualification received a letter from the court to plead guilty or not. I pleaded guilty online. Received 6 months ban. Conviction date was 28 sep 2017. Can be seen ony driving record

3. Sp50- speeding, i changed my address and missed police letters for driving details. Received letter from court at the new address for speeding and not giving information to plead guilty or not. I pleaded guilty online. Got 6 points and £133 fine. Can be seen on my driving record.

Can anyone help me please who has experienced same issue or any experience members.
Your help will be appreciated.

ahmed9999
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:41 pm
Iraq

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by ahmed9999 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:02 am

sahar_sa wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:03 pm
ahmed9999 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:34 pm
sahar_sa wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:16 pm
ahmed9999 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:48 pm
Hello Gyys

I have submitted my application online on 10th July ,

Biometric done on 12thJuly , however I have not received any confirmation that Biometric received , should I receive Acknowledgment email ? and when?

is there any email/ phone number I can contact the home office if I have not received Acknowledgment email after Biometric?

Thanks

hi ahmed

did you receive any email from home office confirming they have received your application before the biometric or any kind of email since you applied? because if you have you might probably receive the next one next month

regards

sahar
Thanks sahar,
I have received { UK visa application: submission confirmation} after I submitted my application , However I notice that many applicants received Acknowledgment after biometric, However I have not received , should I contact the home office?

many thanks
/
what is written in the submission confirmation that you received?
is it the same as the following?

Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.
It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.
Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.
Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.
If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

I have received something different, this what I got:

UK Visas & Immigration
Application submitted
Date:
Name:
Visa: Set (P)
Fee paid: No payment required
Reference:

This email includes your application reference number and confirms that there are no fees payable.

What you need to do next
If you have not already done so, you must return to your application to book and attend an appointment with our commercial partner to provide your documents and enrol your biometrics (fingerprints and facial photograph).

If you want to, you can also download a copy of your application form and document checklist.

Your application may not be successful if you do not complete the mandatory actions.

Change your application
Your application details cannot be changed. If you need to change any of your information, you must submit a new application.



however when I should receive an email same to what you mentioned above? is my status correct , should I contact them?

Thanks

sahar_sa
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by sahar_sa » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 am

ahmed9999 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:02 am
sahar_sa wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:03 pm
ahmed9999 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:34 pm
sahar_sa wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:16 pm



hi ahmed

did you receive any email from home office confirming they have received your application before the biometric or any kind of email since you applied? because if you have you might probably receive the next one next month

regards

sahar
Thanks sahar,
I have received { UK visa application: submission confirmation} after I submitted my application , However I notice that many applicants received Acknowledgment after biometric, However I have not received , should I contact the home office?

many thanks
/
what is written in the submission confirmation that you received?
is it the same as the following?

Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.
It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.
Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.
Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.
If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

I have received something different, this what I got:

UK Visas & Immigration
Application submitted
Date:
Name:
Visa: Set (P)
Fee paid: No payment required
Reference:

This email includes your application reference number and confirms that there are no fees payable.

What you need to do next
If you have not already done so, you must return to your application to book and attend an appointment with our commercial partner to provide your documents and enrol your biometrics (fingerprints and facial photograph).

If you want to, you can also download a copy of your application form and document checklist.

Your application may not be successful if you do not complete the mandatory actions.

Change your application
Your application details cannot be changed. If you need to change any of your information, you must submit a new application.



however when I should receive an email same to what you mentioned above? is my status correct , should I contact them?

Thanks
I think you should probably, If you used lawyer for applying I think its better to ask them to contact, otherwise you can contact and ask :)

ahmed9999
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:41 pm
Iraq

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by ahmed9999 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:38 am

sahar_sa wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 am
ahmed9999 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:02 am
sahar_sa wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:03 pm
ahmed9999 wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:34 pm


Thanks sahar,
I have received { UK visa application: submission confirmation} after I submitted my application , However I notice that many applicants received Acknowledgment after biometric, However I have not received , should I contact the home office?

many thanks
/
what is written in the submission confirmation that you received?
is it the same as the following?

Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.
It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.
Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.
Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.
If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

I have received something different, this what I got:

UK Visas & Immigration
Application submitted
Date:
Name:
Visa: Set (P)
Fee paid: No payment required
Reference:

This email includes your application reference number and confirms that there are no fees payable.

What you need to do next
If you have not already done so, you must return to your application to book and attend an appointment with our commercial partner to provide your documents and enrol your biometrics (fingerprints and facial photograph).

If you want to, you can also download a copy of your application form and document checklist.

Your application may not be successful if you do not complete the mandatory actions.

Change your application
Your application details cannot be changed. If you need to change any of your information, you must submit a new application.



however when I should receive an email same to what you mentioned above? is my status correct , should I contact them?

Thanks
I think you should probably, If you used lawyer for applying I think its better to ask them to contact, otherwise you can contact and ask :)
Many thanks for your reply

Do you have a phone number or email to contact them regarding this issue , please?

Kind regards

sahar_sa
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by sahar_sa » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:49 pm

ahmed9999 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:38 am
sahar_sa wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:22 am
ahmed9999 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:02 am
sahar_sa wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:03 pm


/
what is written in the submission confirmation that you received?
is it the same as the following?

Thank you for your application to the Home Office. Your application has been received and is being considered.
It may take up to six months to make a decision on your case. If we are unable to process your application within six months we will tell you as soon as possible.
Our web page contains further information on our service standards and other information which may relate to your application.
Please note that this is an automated response confirming receipt of your application and does not accept responses. Please do not reply to this email.
If there is a change in your circumstances, we kindly ask that you only contact us using this link: https://www.gov.uk/change-circumstances-visa-brp

I have received something different, this what I got:

UK Visas & Immigration
Application submitted
Date:
Name:
Visa: Set (P)
Fee paid: No payment required
Reference:

This email includes your application reference number and confirms that there are no fees payable.

What you need to do next
If you have not already done so, you must return to your application to book and attend an appointment with our commercial partner to provide your documents and enrol your biometrics (fingerprints and facial photograph).

If you want to, you can also download a copy of your application form and document checklist.

Your application may not be successful if you do not complete the mandatory actions.

Change your application
Your application details cannot be changed. If you need to change any of your information, you must submit a new application.



however when I should receive an email same to what you mentioned above? is my status correct , should I contact them?

Thanks
I think you should probably, If you used lawyer for applying I think its better to ask them to contact, otherwise you can contact and ask :)
Many thanks for your reply

Do you have a phone number or email to contact them regarding this issue , please?

Kind regards
This is the information

Indefinite leave to remain
UK Visas and Immigration contact centre
Telephone: 0300 123 2241
Monday to Thursday, 9am to 4:45pm
Friday, 9am to 4:30pm

London22
Member of Standing
Posts: 252
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:39 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by London22 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Abdul989 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:47 am
Hi Guys,
I will be applying for my ILR on 28 July 2019. I am really confused and worried as someone told me that I wont be able to apply for ILR because I have got driving offence. Driving offences I have are:

1. IN10- driving uninsured vehicle: 8 points and fine £300 conviction date was 2013 and it doesnt show on my driving record.

2. Tt99- Disqualification received a letter from the court to plead guilty or not. I pleaded guilty online. Received 6 months ban. Conviction date was 28 sep 2017. Can be seen ony driving record

3. Sp50- speeding, i changed my address and missed police letters for driving details. Received letter from court at the new address for speeding and not giving information to plead guilty or not. I pleaded guilty online. Got 6 points and £133 fine. Can be seen on my driving record.

Can anyone help me please who has experienced same issue or any experience members.
Your help will be appreciated.
Abdul
Dont worry too much .Apply on time Ho will give you ILR if you explain them all circumstances .if not they have to give you another 3 yrs refugee leave but cant revoke ur status .Good luck

rayyfar
Junior Member
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Re: SET (Protection) Route applications

Post by rayyfar » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:43 pm

rayyfar wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:34 pm
sahar_sa wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:23 pm
Sara_gh wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:10 pm
rayyfar wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:19 pm
Hi guys just updating my ilr journey

5 years limited leave expiry: 16/04/2019
Applied online for SET(P) ILR: 21/03/2019
Documents submit by post : 21/03/2019
Biometric done: 21/03/2019
Acknowledgement email: 22/03/2019
Status progress emails 1: - was suppose to be in April but never received one
Status progress emails 2: -21/05/2019
Approval letter: ——
BRP received: ——
Status progress emails 3: was meant to be today 21/06/2019 but never came

I am thinking
1. Either might come later today
2. Decision has been made

Is any one of you guys same boat as me and did not get progress email?

3. Will the approval letter and brp both goes to immigration advisor?

4.do they update by email if decision has been made?

5. If decision has been made how long doyou think before i hear from them?

Regards
Hi, Im the same.

I applied on 05/04/19
Acknowledgment email 06/04/19
First status email 03/05
Second status email 03/6
Third one i was supposed to receive on 03/07 but i didnt.

Have you heard any news?
Hello dear

I think if you use lawyer both brp and letter goes to the lawyer and they send approval by email only to those who applied via super priority service. have you receieved any thing since last month that you didnt receive the email?

regards
Thanks for the reply sadly i have still not received any thing i think i will call my case worker tomorrow to check if they have any news

I have not had any updates emails either
called my caseworker still no news from ukba

Post Reply
cron