Submitted the following
- HRMC Employment History letter dated form 2006 + All P60 (think 2007 was missing) hence I included the Letter.
- Payslips from April 2011 - Feb 2012
- Dividend Vouchers from March 2011 - Feb 2012...I claimed on previous earnings from March 2011 - Feb 2012.
- Personal Bank statements from March 2011 till Feb 2012 showing and highlighting all the above payments (monthly salary + dividend paid)
- Letter from Accountant detailing the Gross & Net Salary & Dividend paid for the period claimed. Also stating I'm the sole Director, profits made before Tax.
- All Quarterly VAT paid for 2011.....if you have any recent VAT to be paid say for Jan or Feb and haven't paid, do not include this. The caseworker might not be bothered about if included but this will save you from explaining anything to caseworker if he/she brings the topic up while the VAT is outstanding. Solicitor advised on this not to include as you want to show Caseworker all VAT paid for last year.
- Corporation Tax paid. I had 2 bill for this....My Ltd Co. was incorporated Dec 2010 so had small Tax to pay for Dec 2010. Another bill for year 2011, which the bill is alot and havent paid but got till Sept 2012 to pay it anyway. Best not to include but you can take it along and also show to casework if topic comes up so as not to give caseworker some doubts and demands they will need the Tax to be paid before granting.
- Life in the UK Test Letter
- Original University Certificate
- Absent sheet....totals of 103 days all Holidays....Longest period outside UK 23days
- Accountant's Certificate showing he's ACCA registered (Read in this forum that this was asked by other applicant so decided to get a copy from accountant.....you should be able to get a copy from accountant him/herself).
Other Docs also provided and submitted along with application, which I think might not be necessary but its good to provide or take with you if going in person
- Business Account Bank statements
- Personal self assessment for 2011
- All Ltd Co. Invoices for the period claimed
- Ltd Co. Incorporation Certificate
- Ltd Co. VAT registration
- Ltd Co. Business Reports/Accounts (Profit/Loss)
- Driver's License (both paper version and Card)....submitted becos when i had my Life in UK test, used my driver's license as ID prove and also to use caseworker i haven't got any driving offence or points on my license.....You might not need this at all but someone made mentioned of this in this forum so its always best to have all this documents ready to produce if caseworker asks.
- Companieshouse letter showing I'm a sole director and still is.
All the above docs relating to Ltd Co. might not all be relevant but wud advise you have all with you when applying and especially if you Company corporation Tax year is end of the year or next year to be paid......Caseworker will wanna see evidence that Ltd Co. is paying something back to HMRC either thru VAT or corporate tax
@fahadz1.....I've PM you his details. He's a good family friend. He will waive the consultation if you tell him I gave you his details....You can speak to him and will advise. Believe other peeps here have been granted even if they have more than 90days at a stretch. all depends on your circumstances while you were out for some long (business/family bereavement etc).
If you require a copy of Accountant letter or Accountant certificate....Do let me know.
Cheers......Missed my Trinidad & Tobago carnival trip cos of ILR, so now jetting off to some sunny island to relax