Tier 2 General
2. Number of dependents.
3. Total cost.
4. PEO branch.
5. Documents provided:
1. Application Payment (UKVI_xxxx)
2. Completed SET (O) Form Version 07/2018
3. 2 Photographs each with full name at the back
4. Residence Permit Card
5. Applicant’s 2 old passports
6. Applicants current passport
7. Applicant’s husband current passport
8. Police Certificate of Registration (I am Russian and registration with police is obligatory for Russians)
9. Certified Copy of an Entry of Marriage (xxx)
10. Certified Copy of Birth of Applicant’s son (xxxx)
11. Applicant’s Tier 2 General Extension CoS
12. Bachelor of Arts Degree in Fashion Management with transcript
13. Life in the UK Test Pass Letter
14. Tenancy Agreement
15. Reference Letter from landlord, with copy of her passport.
16. Seven P60 Forms (2012-2018)
17. Register of Sponsors for Employer confirming Tier 2 A Rating
18. Contract of Employment between employer and xxxxx (20/08/2013)
19. Contract of Employment between employer and xxxxx (01/01/2018)
20. Employment Reference Letter for xxxxx
21. Leave Letter from Employer outlining absence in the last 5 years, including Maternity Leave.
22. Authentication Letter from Employer for provided Payslip
23. Payslips (including recent 7 months)
24. Statements from the bank (including recent 7 months)
6. Absence more than 180 days – none
7. Additional comments: appointment time 9:50, decision made 12:30, no further questions, checks, documents requests.
IMPORTANT: My salary was increased by £13,000 seven months before application, and a week before my application HMRC made a visit to our office after that they have confirmed they are starting tax investigation (HO and HMRC share the same system, so HO has access to all HMRC files).
More info about my case here:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-g-to- ... 55243.html
So when going to the appointment I was pretty convinced my case is going to be deferred, however the decision was made very quickly, biometrics were taken at 10:45 and in less than 2 hours my number was called.
Do provide copies of all documents u submit, it saves loads of time for the case worker and u'll get ur decision sooner.