ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful SET M ILR applicants - did you submit your consent form?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Farah13
Canada

Successful SET M ILR applicants - did you submit your consent form?

Post by Farah13 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:35 pm

I've just seen based on another thread the Consent Forms requirements. This was not included on the Document Checklist and I did not see a link to the forms anywhere during my application process online.

I had my Super priority appointment today - where they scanned all my documents for me - and they again did not mention it.

My appointment was at 10am this morning and I have signed and uploaded the Consent Forms based on a link a poster provided on this site to sopra now before 8:30pm UK time.

According to Sopra's site I am still able to upload documents before 10:00pm the day of my appointment.

So first ... to those of you have been successful did you submit your Consent Forms?

Second - has anyone uploaded consent forms after their biometrics appointment?

Is there any office I should email or contact as well to let them know this information?

I would really appreciate anyone who responds.