ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Suggestion on applying for SET(M) online without LIUK pass yet

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

veerabchv
Newly Registered
Mood:

Suggestion on applying for SET(M) online without LIUK pass yet

Post by veerabchv » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:55 pm

Hi there,

I'm planning to submit ILR SET(M) online for my partner.
I do aware LIUK pass is mandatory for this, and am already in process of getting it.
But to secure slot of SET(M) little early I need to submit online application asap.

Query is :
1) After submitted online application, are we allowed to LIUK pass number somewhere?
2) Now I've multiple LIUK slots booked for safer side, if we qualify in first time itself and am allowed to cancel the rest of bookings without any loss of fee ?

Thanks in Advance,

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: Suggestion on applying for SET(M) online without LIUK pass yet

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:58 pm

You should apply when all your documents are complete. Your documents must be dated before you apply online. The backlog has subsided and your approach is not advisable.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

veerabchv
Newly Registered
Mood:

Post by veerabchv » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:14 pm

Thank you Cullinan for your prompt reply.
And any idea on my other query related to LIUK please ?
"2) Now I've multiple LIUK slots booked for safer side, if we qualify in first time itself and am allowed to cancel the rest of bookings without any loss of fee ?"

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:29 pm

Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.