ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Taking Life in the UK test 3 months before ILR application?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Taking Life in the UK test 3 months before ILR application?

Post by rubyracer2 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:42 pm

Dear Forum Gurus,

I will become eligible for ILR under 5 year route in april this year. One of the documents needed for ILR is a life in the UK test. Can I take this test asap rather than close to my application deadline? I wanted to get this out of the way if possible. Thanks in advance!

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Taking Life in the UK test 3 months before ILR application?

Post by poper » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:53 pm

Yes, go ahead. LIUK results do not expire.
Google "Life in UK test web" and then the first link which takes you to a set of 16 exams. Practice hard until you get everything right. I have used this website along with loads of my friends to pass the LIUK
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Re: Taking Life in the UK test 3 months before ILR application?

Post by rubyracer2 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:34 pm

poper wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:53 pm
Yes, go ahead. LIUK results do not expire.
Google "Life in UK test web" and then the first link which takes you to a set of 16 exams. Practice hard until you get everything right. I have used this website along with loads of my friends to pass the LIUK
Thank you! Will start preparing ASAP