ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The Child's Passport expired at the time applying for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ahaamir
Newly Registered
Iran

The Child's Passport expired at the time applying for ILR

Post by ahaamir » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:14 pm

We were about to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain that we realized that our Son's (aged 15) password has been expired. As it was issued at a different time than us, it slipped our mind. I am going to apply for the renewal of his passport this Tuesday, and I am hoping to have it in one week or two. What if It is not ready until mid-December that is the valid date of our (his) residence permit.
Please notice that when applying for ILR online, there is a section asking for the information of his passport, and if the expiry date has passed, the system does not accept it.
Thank you

zimba
Mood:

Re: The Child's Passport expired at the time applying for ILR

Post by zimba » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:53 pm

To apply you must have a valid passport.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice