Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 E to ILR

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).

This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

msaleemu
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 E to ILR

Post by msaleemu » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:45 pm

I applied in March 2019 and got my ILR on 24 sept 2019.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Re: Set(O) Dependent ILR application(Via Tier1 E) cohabitation Documents

Post by msaleemu » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:55 pm

Hello Everyone
i am going to apply my wife ILR, need your help please.

1)For how many sources i need cohabitation evidence?

should i need at least 1 document for each month up to last 24 months?, I mean does home office needs evidence for each month or is it OK to send some evidence dated within 24 months?

for last 12 months, i have only council tax , also have joint account as all bills was via meter top up. would that be sufficient?

can i send 2 separate bank statements i.e. one with my name and the other with wife name?

i was living in a house which was divided in 3 flats, so on my bank statements, the address is only house full address, however the council tax states first floor flat and some documents(my credit card statements etc) states flat B, does it make any difference?

can i send my wife NHS appointment letters and backup my evidence with bank statements etc

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:32 pm

Dear CR001, can you please reply my queries in my previous post. Your reply would be highly appreciated.

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:14 pm

Dear Zumba
Thanks for locking my new thread ,no one replying my queries , I thought my query might be invisible for you guys that’s what I created new topic

Apologies

Can you please reply my query if possible

Zimba
Mood:

Post by Zimba » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:54 pm

msaleemu wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:14 pm
Dear Zumba
Thanks for locking my new thread ,no one replying my queries , I thought my query might be invisible for you guys that’s what I created new topic

Apologies

Can you please reply my query if possible
People are not here to be at your service. You get an answer when you get one. Search the forum as similar queries are being answered daily :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. DO NOT contact me via private messages for advice

msaleemu
Pakistan

Post by msaleemu » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:01 pm

Zimba, I did not say anyone one my services.

Despite of giving explanation and apology , you are testing me like I’m
You paid Slave.....

You help people but you are not allowed at all to use these words , i think you are doings some private fee based consultancy , that’s why you think like that...

Some people don’t deserve respect and apologise like you

bizman
Mood:

Post by bizman » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:25 pm

Don’t abuse people because they are helping you, it’s not necessary.
Bizman