ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).


This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, Zimba

teddybear79
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 am

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by teddybear79 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:17 am

zimba cant we do anything about inhuman behaviour of the HO ?? there must be something , 26 week inself is too much but 52 weeks and no reply is not acceptable.

Question is we are not asking HO to provide free or subsidised service we are paying more than the cost still we are treated this way ?

manu_1221
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:30 am
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by manu_1221 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:03 pm

rajrea wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:57 pm
Can Gurus Please advise

I have applied for ILR under Tier 1 Entrepreneur (50k) as a Team in January 2019.

My wife who was also qualified for ILR applied along with me. I have got UK born son who was now 4 years old I haven't applied anything for him as he was born in UK.

It has been More than 1 YEAR and no response from UKVI. In August 2019 after escalating issue via local MP I have received a letter saying that they are waiting checks to complete from other government agency which I predict its HMRC.

Apart from that no update - All my text returns ,PAYEE all are up to date.

I'm following my local MP but no response. I'm really helpless, tired and don't know what to do.

I do have Family back home and I do have concerns back home


Gurus like Zimba,can you please advise how to proceed in this situation
Hi rajrea, oh oh can't believed your decision is still pending. I'm in the same boat, they have sent a letter to local MP and said the same thing government checks :(
Try to keep chasing them, send emails, letters and twitter posts on UKVI handler. I can feel the pain of waiting for this long as I'm doing the same and now over 10 months. I will suggest you, as I'll do the same in 2 weeks PAP letter. Atleast they have to answer that letter with reasoning, best of luck to you and me !! Thanks

manu_1221
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:30 am
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by manu_1221 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:03 pm

teddybear79 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:17 am
zimba cant we do anything about inhuman behaviour of the HO ?? there must be something , 26 week inself is too much but 52 weeks and no reply is not acceptable.

Question is we are not asking HO to provide free or subsidised service we are paying more than the cost still we are treated this way ?
Exactly, agreed with teddybear79 !!

User avatar
bizman
Senior Member
Posts: 985
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:15 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by bizman » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:22 pm

It’s really unfortunate that people can be made to go through frustration like this. You just have to keep calling them until they also become tired of your calls and answer you. It is quite frustrating to say the least.
Bizman

rajrea
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by rajrea » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:41 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:03 am
Your frustration is totally understandable however the advice remains the same. I am afraid you need to wait to hear back from UKVI.

Thank you Zimba for your reply

rajrea
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by rajrea » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Meanwhile - My wife's Indian Passport is due to expire in March.

Can I apply for new Indian passport while waiting for decision ( She was also applied for ILR along with me under Pbs dependent completed 5 years)

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 13149
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by Zimba » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:52 pm

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

manu_1221
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:30 am
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by manu_1221 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:50 pm

Any Luck yet mate?? Hopefully you received the good news? Please update this thread accordingly, thanks

rajrea
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by rajrea » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:57 pm

manu_1221 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:50 pm
Any Luck yet mate?? Hopefully you received the good news? Please update this thread accordingly, thanks
Still waiting from UKVI will update once I receive any information from them

Good Luck

manu_1221
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:30 am
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by manu_1221 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:56 am

rajrea wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:57 pm
manu_1221 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:50 pm
Any Luck yet mate?? Hopefully you received the good news? Please update this thread accordingly, thanks
Still waiting from UKVI will update once I receive any information from them

Good Luck
That really frustrating :( did you connect them via your MP or call to get an update? Any planning to send PAP to UKVI? Best of luck

rajrea
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by rajrea » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:33 pm

Hi Gurus,

I have received a email from Home Office today requesting to attend for an interview.
Its been 14 Months long wait and know scheduled an interview at UKVI London. I have applied as T1 Ent 50k ILR as a team but my team member hasn't got interview.

I'm preparing my self for an interview and got few questions.

My 10 yr route was due April 2021.

Do I need to take all relevant documents with me in case if they want to request for additional documents ?
Or Will they give me a time to send the requested documents.

On the interview letter its requested to bring proof of National Insurance - Is it normal ?

After the interview - If result was not in my favour can I switch / apply for Tier 2 ?


Thanks in Advance

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 13149
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by Zimba » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:07 pm

Take all supporting documents including what they asked you. If you get a refusal, then you can apply within 14 days for a new application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajrea
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by rajrea » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:52 pm

Zimba wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:07 pm
Take all supporting documents including what they asked you. If you get a refusal, then you can apply within 14 days for a new application
Thank you Zimba


Can you please share the link of recent interview questions for T1 Entrepreneur ILR stage.

I'm searching this forum but found few threads which relate to ILR stage.

manu_1221
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:30 am
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by manu_1221 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:07 pm

rajrea wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:33 pm
Hi Gurus,

I have received a email from Home Office today requesting to attend for an interview.
Its been 14 Months long wait and know scheduled an interview at UKVI London. I have applied as T1 Ent 50k ILR as a team but my team member hasn't got interview.

I'm preparing my self for an interview and got few questions.

My 10 yr route was due April 2021.

Do I need to take all relevant documents with me in case if they want to request for additional documents ?
Or Will they give me a time to send the requested documents.

On the interview letter its requested to bring proof of National Insurance - Is it normal ?

After the interview - If result was not in my favour can I switch / apply for Tier 2 ?


Thanks in Advance
After all this wait they're taking an interview which is not fair :(

Where they've asked you to come for an interview? Croydon or Harrow ?? Are you still having an office and doing the business like normal?

Please do take all your Tax and company related documents, as this checks pending thing is looks something to related to TAX. I have waited almost an year and now believe that they'll at some point ask me for an interview too :( I'll be eagerly following your thread and wish you all the best for the interview mate, hope you'll get success in this interview and please post the questions asked in the interview here. Thanks alot and best of luck

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 13149
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by Zimba » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:47 pm

rajrea wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:52 pm
Zimba wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:07 pm
Take all supporting documents including what they asked you. If you get a refusal, then you can apply within 14 days for a new application
Thank you Zimba


Can you please share the link of recent interview questions for T1 Entrepreneur ILR stage.

I'm searching this forum but found few threads which relate to ILR stage.
The interview questions will the same as Tier 1E extension questions. Search the Tier 1E forum
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajrea
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
India

TIER 1 Ent -ILR Waiting - Can I vary my application to Tier 2

Post by rajrea » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for ILR via 5 Year Tier-1 Entrepreneur 50k route and still waiting for decision here is my timeline

Initial Tier 1 Ent - Jan 2014

Applied for T1 Ent extension - January 2017

Received T1 Ent extension - April 2017

Applied for ILR on 5 Year T1 Ent - January 2019

Received and Attended an interview regarding my ILR - Decision still pending


Note : Interview was okay it is about Genuinity of business and my team member is about to give his interview next week and he completed his 10 YEAR route as well.

My 10 year route will be completed by April 2021 and I'm eligible to apply my 10 YEAR ILR in next march 2021

My question is

Can I apply for Tier -2 general if I get rejection on my ILR through T1 Entrepreneur ?

My solicitor advised to vary before decision has made as it may break my 10 year leave break
as my Tier 1 Entrepreneur extension was expired in April 2019

Please Seniors and Gurus advise whether I need to wait till I get the decision on my ILR or varying before getting the deccision.

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 13149
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by Zimba » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:19 pm

You can vary your application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

rajrea
Member
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:20 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by rajrea » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:27 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:19 pm
You can vary your application
Hi Zimba My question is

Can I apply for Tier -2 general if I get rejection on my ILR through T1 Entrepreneur ? as my T1 Extension visa is expired in April 2019

My solicitor advised to vary before decision has made as it may break my 10 year leave break - Is this True

I'm confused whether to wait for HO decision on m ILR or to vary before getting a decision

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 13149
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by Zimba » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:37 pm

Vary before a decision is made and avoid risk of overstaying :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Amjadalisarobi
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:29 pm

Re: Tier 1 Ent -ILR Waiting almost a year

Post by Amjadalisarobi » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:04 pm

If you don’t mind can you explain the question they asked from you during your interview , and how long was your interview ? Is the interview was in your office ?

Locked
cron