Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
What is Tier 1 Long Term?suprakash.samanta wrote:Hi
I am planning to apply for ILR, but i am not sure i am eligible or not. I came to UK in 2008 March with work permit. And then after 2 years , my visa was extended to Tier 1 long term.
I am planning to apply for ilr on june.
Anyone can help me to confirm that i am eligible for ILR or NOT.
I have recently cleared the Life in Uk test. I am planning to apply for settlement in september.
I have few queries.
1. When i came to Uk for first time, i came with Work permit with Work permit letter from UK BA. But unfurtunately i not finding this documents. Is this Work permit letter is required to submit if yes, is there any alternatives as i am lost that paper.
2. I am planning to apply in Birmingham, Any updates how is that center.
3. I am also applying for my wife and son for setllemement. Could you please let me know the documents required for them to apply. I have Bank statement for both me and my wife names in bank statements. Also i have rented agreement where both names are mentioned. Apart from this i do not have any documents for my wife . Please suggest what extra i need for my wife to show the address proof.
4. One more thing, Recently i move the salary account from HSBC to Halifax. I have been with HSBC from last 5 years, but last 2 monthhs i join Halifax and move my salary to this Bank. Is thi going to have any issue while applying ILR.
Please help me to resolve these issues.
My wife has completed her Life in Uk test. Now I am planning to apply ILR in Sept. As a joint documents, we have Bank statement and Rented Agreement where my name and my wife name is there. Aprt from this i do not have any other joint address proof. She have letter from NHS and UKBA whih shows previous address, can i use this for my wife address proof.
D4109125 wrote:I gather this will be a set(m) application, if not, is it a set(o) PBS dep?
For roughly, every 4 months of the 2 year period, you need one joint letter or a letter each from a total of at least 3 different sources.
rajesh9pl wrote:Does that mean every 4 month, 6 (3 Main + 3 Dependent) address proofs on individual?D4109125 wrote:a letter each from a total of at least 3 different sources.
- Main = Debit Card1 Statement, Credit Card1 Statement
Dependent (Spouse) = Debit Card1 Statement, Credit Card1 Statement and Credit2 Statement
Could you please advice the most appropriate combination of documents to fulfil cohabitation requirement.
- We both have our names on Tenancy agreements for last 3 years.
We both have our names on Council Tax bill for last 3 years
I have planned to get Letter from GP
Spouse Maternitly related letter from NHS
Card to caste vote for last two years for both
suprakash.samanta PM wrote:
I have booked my ILR appointment on 13 sept on Birmingham. My wife first came to UK on April 2010. I have below documents . Please let me know the below documents is enough for ILR
1. joint Bank statement for last 2 years
2. rental agrement foe both names#
3. UKBA letter for Tier 1 Visa extended for me, wife and son name
4. Maternity letter from NHS for my Wife
5. Birth certificare for my Son
6. Marriage certificate
7. Electricity Bill in my wife name from this year and last year
8. GP letter
9. Council tax statement (only from Jan 13 onwards).
10. Bupa Insurance letter from all of us last 2 years
11. Salary slip . only from me
12. P60 last 2 years
13. Employee history letter from HMRC
Please suggest which i should includes for final submittion.
I have stayed 3 properties over last 2 years. Current property - 9 months
Previous one is for 9 months and last one for 2 years. Is this going to be create any issues, do i need to provide 3 source of documents for this.
I have some doubts about the filing Set O form.
I am going to apply my 2.5 years old son as dependant for ILR. I have below points to clarify from you…Please let me know
14. Give details of the person who will be accompanying the applicant/dependant when he/she
attends their Biometric Residence Permit appointment
14.1 Name of reponsible adult – My Name
14.2 Date of birth – This should be my Date of Birth or My Son Date of Birth
14.3 Place of birth – This should be my Place of Birth or My Son place of Birth