ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIer 2 General -> ILR set(0) Application question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

praveen golla

TIer 2 General -> ILR set(0) Application question

Post by praveen golla » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:49 pm

Hello All,

I have booked a Premium Service Appointment on 21st Nov 2018 to submit ILR Set(0) application. I have few questions. Could someone please share your experiences if you have applied in the last few days.
  • Is paper application still valid? Or do I have to do an online application?
  • Where can I download latest ILR Set(0) Application Guidlines ?
  • Do I have to complete the Payment Details Page (P.No 7)?
  • I have been in Tier 2 General for past 5 years (switched sponsor once).
    Page 69 12C Tier 2 migrant, do you have answer the below question? If yes, what documents do I need to submit?

"For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules"

zimba
Mood:

Re: TIer 2 General -> ILR set(0) Application question

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:50 am

• Is paper application still valid? Or do I have to do an online application?
They should be acceptable
  • Where can I download latest ILR Set(0) Application Guidlines ?
Archived SET(O)
  • Do I have to complete the Payment Details Page (P.No 7)?
No
  • I have been in Tier 2 General for past 5 years (switched sponsor once).
    Page 69 12C Tier 2 migrant, do you have answer the below question? If yes, what documents do I need to submit?
    "For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules"
An employer letter from previous sponsor, if you had absence of more than 30 days
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice