ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ILR 5 years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hazelwood
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ILR 5 years

Post by hazelwood » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:22 pm

hi need help with this please

im soon to apply for my ILR after completing 5 years on tier 2 visa and i have following questions. would appreciate if someone could please help me out. thanks in advance

1. i do not hold P60 for all 5 years of employment. i have always worked for the same company since the initial tier 2 was granted in 2014. one year's original P60 is missing. contacted hmrc and they cannot send me a copy of it and said to contact employer. i spoke with my employer and they sent me one on plain paper that doesn't show any information. employer said this is what they can provide as they do no have any further copy of it. im missing year ending 2017 p60

2. for absences - do i have to mention sickness from work during past 5 years. i do have the details for the absences from the uk. where i travel outside the UK. it is just the sickness im not sure of whether should i include those dates as well when i was off work due to sickness.

3. how many months personal statement i would need to send - is 1 month bank statement showing my salary coming into my bank account would be sufficient?

4. pay slip - im thinking of sending my latest payslip just before the application date, would this be sufficient?

5. do i have to send past 5 years address history?

any help would be appreciated

thank you :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 ILR 5 years

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:27 pm

1. You do not need P60s.

2. No.

3. One month bank statement and one month matching payslip.

4. Your payslip and bank statement must match, or bank statement just show the salary credit of the payslip you are submitting.

5. No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.