ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 to ILR Refused. Please help

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).

This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

binnyjai18
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 to ILR Refused. Please help

Post by binnyjai18 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Hi All,

I applied in belfast, didn't provide the tax documents since they were optional. But had a copy of the last 5 years tax documents in my file.

They didn't ask me any questions regarding the tax documents and granted me ILR.

I had couple of friends who applied ILR and they didn't ask about the tax documents.

Binny

binnyjai18
Newly Registered
India

Post by binnyjai18 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:53 pm

rajasoty wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:28 am
binnyjai18 wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:26 pm
Hi Everyone,
I'm having similar issue.
Employer has not paid the tax for 5 month to HRMC between 2014 to 2015 but I've been paid for 4 months.

I was thinking to apply this month but after reading this case, planning to wait and apply once I get clear direction.

Any advice in right direction will be much appreciated?

Binny
Hi Binny,

Have you applied for ILR, what's the outcome?

Thanks
Raja
Hi Raja,

I applied in belfast, didn't provide the tax documents since they were optional. But had a copy of the last 5 years tax documents in my file.

They didn't ask me any questions regarding the tax documents during the appointment and granted me ILR.

I had couple of friends who applied ILR in the last few months and they didn't ask about the tax documents on appointment.

Binny

Wijewije
Newly Registered

Post by Wijewije » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:28 am

dear all, any update in this thread? i also have previous tax problems with ex employer. but i have granted the new tier2 without any tax issue.

is there anyone granted ilr with tier2 previous tax issues?

please reply

GondalUK
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by GondalUK » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:45 pm

Dear All,

I am also on same boat, there were some ammenments in my tax records due to different mistakes from my previous employers. Trying to find answer as my 5 years are completing in next year for ILR.

I want to share very useful information for the immigrants who don't keep an eye on their tax records. Now there is a new online service from HMRC where you can check your tax records every month. Please check below:

https://www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account

Never rely on your employer as the accountants makes mistakes. So just keep an eye and fix the problem the same time as it happen rather than at the time of ILR.

I hope it will be helpful for many who are not aware about online tax account service.