ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 (G) Dependent ILR Set ) form guidance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

logic
Newly Registered
India

Tier1 (G) Dependent ILR Set ) form guidance

Post by logic » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Hi,
I am Tier1 (G) Dep,where my husband got his ILR in 2015 .I am applying for my ILR in couple of weeks time.While filling the Set 0 form got confuse with questions.Some of it is partially answered in this forum in the past post rest is new.Please help senior members.
Section 4 :
4.2" If your partner is applying with you, is he or she aged 18-64?" he is not applying , should I leave the question or mention NO.
4.4 "If you and/or your partner have not obtained one of the relevant qualifications, are you
claiming exemption from this requirement because a physical or other condition prevents you
from taking the Life in the UK test or doing a speaking and listening qualification in English? "
I am providing the required documents of masters in UK.
should i say no or leave blank.
Section 5
5.7 "Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 -
5.6 that you and your partner are relying on to maintain you and any dependents adequately.
My understanding is not applicable for me please confirm."
Section 6
6.3Reason for absence not required if they are less then 180 days. (yes /NO)
6.4 "When did you last enter the UK? " the date i came back form holiday or the date i arrived here on PBS dependent visa.

Section 7
7.13. How long have you lived in the UK?
Since I was student in Jan 2011-Dec 2012 then went back and got PBS dependent visa in may 2013 .Which date I should use to calculate to answer this question.

Any letter to submit as the form I mentioning PBS dependent route but he already have ILR.
Accept my apologies if some questions may be repeated.
Thank you
Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier1 (G) Dependent ILR Set ) form guidance

Post by CR001 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Section 4 :
4.2" If your partner is applying with you, is he or she aged 18-64?" he is not applying , should I leave the question or mention NO.
4.4 "If you and/or your partner have not obtained one of the relevant qualifications, are you
claiming exemption from this requirement because a physical or other condition prevents you
from taking the Life in the UK test or doing a speaking and listening qualification in English? "
I am providing the required documents of masters in UK.
should i say no or leave blank.
Leave 'partner' section blank. Besides your Degree, presumably you have completed the LIUK test as well???
Section 5
5.7 "Complete the following table indicating the sources and levels of income as indicated in 5.1 -
5.6 that you and your partner are relying on to maintain you and any dependents adequately.
My understanding is not applicable for me please confirm."
Not applicable to you.
Section 6
6.3Reason for absence not required if they are less then 180 days. (yes /NO)
6.4 "When did you last enter the UK? " the date i came back form holiday or the date i arrived here on PBS dependent visa.
6.3 Not applicable to you.
6.4 It is the date you ENTERED the UK as a Tier 1 Dependent.
Section 7
Since I was student in Jan 2011-Dec 2012 then went back and got PBS dependent visa in may 2013 .Which date I should use to calculate to answer this question.
May 2013.
Any letter to submit as the form I mentioning PBS dependent route but he already have ILR.
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

logic
Newly Registered
India

Post by logic » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:08 am

Hi All ,
Got the ILR .
Thank you for your advice the only thing officer taking the file asked me to change was the date of last entry is when you enter last from holidays .Answer to this question.

Section 7

The other strange question I was asked to provide a proof of living together even though my license , my husband license , bank statements were submitted. Did online screen print from council tax .

Once again thank you very much .

logic
Newly Registered
India

Post by logic » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:13 pm

Correction
The answer changed to date i first enetere that was as a student 2011.
Sorry earlier confusio.