ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tire 1 entrepreneur dependant ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Sana1234
Newly Registered

Tire 1 entrepreneur dependant ILR

Post by Sana1234 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:15 am

Hello, I’m apply for ILR from tire 1 entrepreneur dependant. Online SET (O) I came in uk in December 2014 from Pakistan. That was my first travel from Pakistan. I didn’t travel outside the UK in the last 5 years Can you please help me what’s the answer of the following question. Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including country of brith.? Many thanks Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tire 1 entrepreneur dependant ILR

Post by CR001 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:16 am

The answer is yes and then post the countries you have LIVED in, or home country and the UK. Note this is not countries you have visited.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.