ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKNARIC Vs Ecctis

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

as3m
Newly Registered

UKNARIC Vs Ecctis

Post by as3m » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:16 pm

Hi,

I am due my ILR now.
When I applied for FLR(M) in 2020, I used UKNARIC to equate my degree obtained oversees to B1.
Given that the organisation has now changed to Ecctis as the UK has exited the EU, would I still be ok using UKNARIC certificates/documents from 2020 towards my ILR application or do I have to re-apply again through Ecctis? I sincerely hope this is not necessary and I can re-use my previous documentation.

I hope the above question makes sense and I would be grateful for some advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: UKNARIC Vs Ecctis

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:13 am

It is a change in name, you can still reuse the NARIC certificate you have for the upcoming application.
Use of a search engine or search option of the forum would have clarified this for you.

as3m
Newly Registered

Post by as3m » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:28 pm

Thanks for your reply - this is reassuring.
I have tried to search before I posted but I couldn’t find any answers pertaining to this specifically.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:52 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.