ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI Online progress update

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).


This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Marygold123
Newly Registered
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by Marygold123 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:53 pm

hhe wrote:
eoo10 wrote:
hhe wrote:Hi eoo10:

Any update in your case ? I believe you got August date.
Hey hhe,
Good to hear from you. No update yet and yes I have early August date. Let's keep fingers crossed. Have you checked your online update?
Same old status, awaiting.
Hi hhe, when did you apply, as you think that approval should come in August?
I applied in the second half of March 2017 , and still is waiting, my upgrade request from postal to premium route was rejected without explaining.
When I check status by myself it shows "awaiting decision" ( and system says it was updated on april 26tj).

silver007
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:37 am

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by silver007 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:48 am

We made the application in the uk in Feb

wahabishtiaq
Junior Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:34 am

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by wahabishtiaq » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:21 pm

MALIK336 wrote:Wahab how long is you application pending with ho
Just a week short of year....

hrak1978
Member of Standing
Posts: 314
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by hrak1978 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

This online system is a crap. Honestly my previous application which was refused on 19th Jan 2017 they updated the system 2 days ago that it was refused on 19th Jan 2017 and until 12th July 2017 it was showing 'awaiting a decision'.

Non-sense and waste of time.

I totally agreed with Legalkhan.


My new application status now it is showing 'awaiting a decision' which was made on 22nd Mar 2017. (ILR (LR))

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by eoo10 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:48 am

hrak1978 wrote:Hi Everyone,

This online system is a crap. Honestly my previous application which was refused on 19th Jan 2017 they updated the system 2 days ago that it was refused on 19th Jan 2017 and until 12th July 2017 it was showing 'awaiting a decision'.

Non-sense and waste of time.

I totally agreed with Legalkhan.


My new application status now it is showing 'awaiting a decision' which was made on 22nd Mar 2017. (ILR (LR))
Hi hrak1978,
I think the online thing is a tactic by UKVI to reduce the heavy phone calls received daily to enquire about status. We also need to remind ourselves that it is a trial service hence flaws is imminent. However, I still find the these delays absurd and weird. All we can do is to patiently wait.

silver007
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:37 am

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by silver007 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:32 am

Can anyone please copy and paste the link to track the status of the application please

Thank you

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by eoo10 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 am

silver007 wrote:Can anyone please copy and paste the link to track the status of the application please

Thank you

You can check the status of your application via this UKVI trial link.


https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

MALIK336
BANNED
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by MALIK336 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:17 am

wahabishtiaq wrote:
MALIK336 wrote:Wahab how long is you application pending with ho
Just a week short of year....
did you ask your mp to ask home ofice for ur case?//

alibahi
Newly Registered
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:03 am

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by alibahi » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Hi
I applied for ILR on 22 April 2016
Interview on 8 Feb 2017
Online application statuss
"Awaiting a decision"
Last updated on 25th May 2017

silver007
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:37 am

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by silver007 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:30 pm

Hello everyone


Thank you so much for posting the link. We made application in April 2017 and did the biometrics on 4th July 2017 and I have tried to check the status by putting the case if without 0 in front of it and the result it says is DECIDED and last updated on 16th July 2017 which is Sunday. I wonder do they work on Sunday and is the result right, if so why didn't I receive any letter yet. I am so worried now please help me please help me guide me

Please advise me

Vikasahmed
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by Vikasahmed » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:22 pm

silver007 wrote:Hello everyone


Thank you so much for posting the link. We made application in April 2017 and did the biometrics on 4th July 2017 and I have tried to check the status by putting the case if without 0 in front of it and the result it says is DECIDED and last updated on 16th July 2017 which is Sunday. I wonder do they work on Sunday and is the result right, if so why didn't I receive any letter yet. I am so worried now please help me please help me guide me

Please advise me
Have you received any reply. What application you applied

Vikasahmed
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by Vikasahmed » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:24 pm

My no reference is working. I applied in April 2017.

silver007
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:37 am

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by silver007 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your guidance. The UKVI s application is very accurate though it says its trail version but it is very ac courage and working. As looking the status on the tracker we made a call to our solicitor and he said they have received the letter on Thursday and forgot to inform. Thank goodness that we had a look at the tracker or else if we have relied on our solicitor then we would have been just waiting forever unless the solicitor informed us or HO comes for home visit. So I would like to say YES the website is accurate. The letter we received was positive kind of. But I have still not received any reply confirmation of approval for notice of marriage. We gave notice of marriage on 11th July still now didn't get update yet. We performed traditional marriage before.

Please any advice would be helpful

MALIK336
BANNED
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by MALIK336 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:55 pm

silver007 wrote:Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your guidance. The UKVI s application is very accurate though it says its trail version but it is very ac courage and working. As looking the status on the tracker we made a call to our solicitor and he said they have received the letter on Thursday and forgot to inform. Thank goodness that we had a look at the tracker or else if we have relied on our solicitor then we would have been just waiting forever unless the solicitor informed us or HO comes for home visit. So I would like to say YES the website is accurate. The letter we received was positive kind of. But I have still not received any reply confirmation of approval for notice of marriage. We gave notice of marriage on 11th July still now didn't get update yet. We performed traditional marriage before.

Please any advice would be helpful
how long have you bin waiting for

User avatar
Archer1
Member of Standing
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:30 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by Archer1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:43 pm

Hi there,
One of my friends got the visa extension in the third week of July, (he has British wife and a baby about three years ago) he had applied in September 2016 but when we check online it's still showing "awaiting decision". I am personally a bit confused about this online tracking system, as it's not showing decided.
Regards,
__A
__A

silver007
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:37 am

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by silver007 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:12 pm

It's looks like it is working for some and it is not accurate for few applications. We need to be careful, we got the status right on the tracker but HO is still trying to miguide and is not helpful. The only point they are looking at is to get rid of all aopkicants

User avatar
Archer1
Member of Standing
Posts: 330
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:30 pm
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by Archer1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Hi there,
Today When I Tried to check the status of my ILR Application it's saying Reference number not recognised while I was using the same reference all the time ( Royal Mail Special Delivery Number) and it was showing Awaiting a decision.I tried case Ref Number, Home Office Reference Number and my BRP card number all are giving the same outcome, getting a bit worried.If any one in the same boat, please?
Regards,
__A
__A

eoo10
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:38 am

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by eoo10 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Archer1 wrote:Hi there,
Today When I Tried to check the status of my ILR Application it's saying Reference number not recognised while I was using the same reference all the time ( Royal Mail Special Delivery Number) and it was showing Awaiting a decision.I tried case Ref Number, Home Office Reference Number and my BRP card number all are giving the same outcome, getting a bit worried.If any one in the same boat, please?
Regards,
__A

Same here. It stopped working since yesterday afternoon. It seems we are back to limbo again. That checker has somehow created a relief in applicants mind knowing that the application is at a certain stage and of course still with UKVI. Now with this sudden stoppage so many questions will be in the mind of applicants. God please help us.

majid994
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:27 pm

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by majid994 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Try to click on the Back button and re-enter case id ( without starting 0 ) and it should work.

hrak1978
Member of Standing
Posts: 314
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:20 pm

I am in the same boat. My one stopped working on Wednesday in between 2pm and 4pm. Since then there is no way i can pull out my details.

Even i sent 3 request for postal to premium in the past 2 weeks no reply at all. Accepted or rejected or anything!

I lost my job due to this :( just waiting.

Obie
Moderator
Posts: 14958
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:06 am
Location: UK/Ireland
Ireland

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:29 pm

System appears to be working okay.

Applicant will only be allowed to switch from paper to Same day, if their application is straightforward.
Judge not, and you will not be judged.

hrak1978
Member of Standing
Posts: 314
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:35 pm

A very close friend of mine sent the same request and after 4 days he got reply that it is not possible to change to premium. But if it is working at least they should have a courtesy to reply YES or NO.

Well HO is the department on which i don't trust. I have seen so many cases in which the situation was like he will definitely be refused but student got a visa.

Even in my case my dad said to me you will never get a visa but i got it for 5 years.

Anyway let's see what will happen but with due respect Obie i really respect you but in this matter i would HO system is not working.

Obie
Moderator
Posts: 14958
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:06 am
Location: UK/Ireland
Ireland

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:38 pm

It has worked for me. I have checked 2 applications, and it has given me a result of decided and Outstanding.
Judge not, and you will not be judged.

hrak1978
Member of Standing
Posts: 314
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:21 pm

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by hrak1978 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 pm

I would say that you are lucky.

At least not me :(

Also in my application i have gone through properly my solicitor hadn't mentioned anything relating to section C as my previous one was EEA resident card and after refusal i made a fresh application on ILR LR.

And until wed it was showing me awaiting a decision with royal mail delivery receipt but now it doesn't.

Obie
Moderator
Posts: 14958
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:06 am
Location: UK/Ireland
Ireland

Re: UKVI Online progress update

Post by Obie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:57 pm

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... _ns/refno/

The above link is working well, like a finely tuned machine for me.

Perhaps it is your browser that has the problem.
I am sure you have my views on your case. Repeating things can be boring and unhelpful.
Judge not, and you will not be judged.

Locked
cron