ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Upgrade to Super Priority after Biometrics

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ShahryarSh
Newly Registered
Iran

Upgrade to Super Priority after Biometrics

Post by ShahryarSh » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:51 pm

Hi,

Just wanted to ask you how you withdrew your standard application? Was your visa expired already or it was still valid?

I applied via standard route on 03/02/21, and my biometric the day after. I would like to see if I can withdraw the standard application and apply again via super priority. My visa is already expired though. So I’m not sure if it’s possible.

Thanks,
Shahryar

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Upgrade to Super Priority after Biometrics

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:54 pm

1. Please do NOT post questions in the TIMELINE ONLY topics.

2. You CANNOT upgrade to super priority. Also if you withdraw your application after biometrics, you lose the ILR fee paid and as your visa has already expired, you will be an overstayer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ShahryarSh
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by ShahryarSh » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:12 pm

Ok sorry , but in average how long I need to wait, when they are going to email me ? I’m waiting for 2 months and 18 days now

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:16 pm

Standard service can take up to 6 months from date of biomterics. Sometimes it takes a bit longer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dantean

Post by Dantean » Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:26 pm

What route did you apply with? If you look at the timeline, SET(M) for example, people who applied in early November, usually did biometrics in mid to late November or early December, are currently getting decisions.

Over the past month or so, the average is 5 months 10 days from date of application, 4 months 18 days from date of biometrics. But keep in mind that could change, and it is based only on what people have reported in the timeline (a relatively small sample of the total).

SET(O) has entirely different times.