ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgen help needed lost like in the uk certificate

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KGCIA
Newly Registered

urgen help needed lost like in the uk certificate

Post by KGCIA » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:51 am

hi everyone. I urgenly need help.
my original certificate for life in the uk test, was kept by british embassy in my home country when i apply for my spouce visa. i took the test in 2007, when i was going to apply for ILR on 10 year basis, but turned out i had a gap between visas. since then i got married and have two little children. as the certificate was kept by british embassy, i thought it was supposed to be this way. now i only a photocopy of certificate.
i have to send my ILR application tomorrow. is photocopy sufficient and do they still keep the electronic notification from 2007?
will this be a reason for refusal of my visa?
i tried to book a test, but it has to be booked 7 days in advance, rules of the home office.
if i send in my application and a week later retake the test and send the second certificae, would this be acceptable

please please, help. im totally going out of my mind.
thank you