ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent!!applying for ILR ON 10 YEAR ROUTE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mukarram008
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Urgent!!applying for ILR ON 10 YEAR ROUTE

Post by mukarram008 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:37 am

I cam to this country in july 2009 on student visa. i finished my course in 2013.
than extended my visa on tier 4 application which was valid until 2015.
i couldnt manage to get admission so applied for flr and was on flr for about 5 to 6 months.
i got admission in a university and was able to vary my application to tier 4 student visa. and finished my course in 2017.
i was not able get admission again and applied for FLR , i was on FLR for about 5 to 6 month again. i was able to get admission in uni in sep 2018 session. the day i applied my tier 4 application, on the same day i got a refusal on my application giving me a bail for 7 days in which i can make application. However, i received my tier 4 visa on time and i am on tier 4 visa again.
now my 10 years are going to be due in july 2019.

my first question is whether in my circumstances my continuity have broken down or i am eligible to go on time.
my other question is one of lawyer i spoke, told me if you apply for application when you already have valid and if the new application is refused, than you will not get a right to of appeal or admin review, is that true?

i would be grateful if any member can advice me on this forum. thanks in advance :

zimba
Mood:

Re: Urgent!!applying for ILR ON 10 YEAR ROUTE

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:41 am

my first question is whether in my circumstances my continuity have broken down or i am eligible to go on time.
No It looks you should be fine
my other question is one of lawyer i spoke, told me if you apply for application when you already have valid and if the new application is refused, than you will not get a right to of appeal or admin review, is that true?
That is not true. Also long residence has right of appeal
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice