ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Approval

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Happydays11

Visa Approval

Post by Happydays11 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:45 am

Hi,

i have received visa approval (by the grace of God) last week after almost 20+ Months.

Interview has been conducted lasted for 6+ hours at my business and asked to submit list of documents within 3 days, which was submitted on time. Later interviewed me again at Central London office.

my question with experts, my employee was working till last march this year throughout last three years. he left the job in march and i was not sure about my visa therefor did not employee another employee.

my initial visa expired till feb-16 (where i completed my 3 years) from feb-16 to feb-18 i had two full time employees. my question can i use this time as 2 years to compete 5 years.

Best regards,

umer.shahzad1
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Visa Approval

Post by umer.shahzad1 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:53 pm

hi can u share ur timeline please

thanks

Regards

umer

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:31 am

Happydays11 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:45 am

last week after almost 20+ Months.
my employee was working till last march this year

initial visa expired feb-16
from feb-16 to feb-18 two full time employees.
can i use this time as 2 years to compete 5 years.

Best regards,
1.One can apply for ILR within 28 days of reaching 5th year anniversary of initial visa date.

2. Jobs must exist 12 months preceding date of ILR application date.

You should post in ILR forum for related questions.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:40 am

Happydays11 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:45 am
Hi,

i have received visa approval (by the grace of God) last week after almost 20+ Months.

Interview has been conducted lasted for 6+ hours at my business and asked to submit list of documents within 3 days, which was submitted on time. Later interviewed me again at Central London office.

my question with experts, my employee was working till last march this year throughout last three years. he left the job in march and i was not sure about my visa therefor did not employee another employee.

my initial visa expired till feb-16 (where i completed my 3 years) from feb-16 to feb-18 i had two full time employees. my question can i use this time as 2 years to compete 5 years.

Best regards,
No, you can't. You will need 2 jobs of 12 months each after extension grant
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:50 pm

Need advice

collected documents what I found there is no points sheet included.

Just would to know do I have to proof everything again

On brp given 2 years tier 1 extension

Do I have to contact them for this?

aman90
Diamond Member

Post by aman90 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 am

No. And no point sheet given.
Keep urself updated on rules as they can add new stuff any time.
For now read the guidance and check this forum periodically..

Happydays11

Post by Happydays11 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:39 am

If scored points then only HO grant leave , that’s what I understand

What new rules (add staff anytime ) pls explain 🤷🏽‍♂️

As my understanding we need two employees worked for last 12 months on the day of ilr app.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:14 pm

Happydays11 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:39 am

As my understanding we need two employees worked for last 12 months on the day of ilr app.
You are talking about the exception rule but you cannot benefit from that. Lets say, if you have to apply tomorrow for ILR, you could have used your job creation 2 FT JOBS which may have existed between July 2018 and July 2019 (12 months immediately before the date of application) BUT as you do not have any job creation during that period you cannot benefit from this exception rule.

You will fall under the standard rule: 2 FT Jobs that exist for 12 months each AFTER extension.

As Marcnath said, you now need 2 FT JOBS that exist for 12 months each AFTER extension (July 2019). The earliest you can apply is July 2020 given you hire now.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Post by CULLINAN » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:18 pm

Happydays11 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:39 am

and its stuff not staff. Aman meant, you should read the guidelines as they keep on updating so you should be familiar with the new updated rules.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.