Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When can i apply for ILR?

Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).

This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, sbrennan

Pinky5688
Cambodia

Re: When can i apply for ILR?

Post by Pinky5688 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Thank you Casa.

I require some clarification in relation to the question on penalties. In October 2015, I had jumped red traffic light and caught out on camera. I was offered either to pay fixed penalty fee of £100.00 and get 3 penalty points on the driving licence or attend a course as part of the what's Driving us scheme.

I attended the course and received no points on my licence. I am now confused on how I should answer the below questions:

7.1 Have you, or any dependants who are applying with you, ever been convicted of any criminal
offence in the UK or any other country?
You must give details of all criminal convictions, including spent convictions. This includes
convictions for road traffic offences, including drink-driving offences, but not fixed penalty notices
(such as speeding or parking tickets).

Yes go to question 7.2 No go to question 7.3

7.3 Have you, or any dependants who are applying with you, been subject to, or received, any
other penalty in relation to a criminal offence; for example caution, reprimand, warning, or similar
penalties in the UK or any other country?

Yes go to question 7.4 No go to question 7.5

Could someone please help.

Pinky5688
Cambodia

Post by Pinky5688 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:47 am

Hello.

I require some clarification in relation to the question on penalties. In October 2015, I had jumped red traffic light and caught out on camera. I was offered either to pay fixed penalty fee of £100.00 and get 3 penalty points on the driving licence or attend a course as part of the what's Driving us scheme.

I attended the course and received no points on my licence. I am now confused on how I should answer the below questions:

7.1 Have you, or any dependants who are applying with you, ever been convicted of any criminal
You must give details of all criminal convictions, including spent convictions. This includes
convictions for road traffic offences, including drink-driving offences, but not fixed penalty notices

7.3 Have you, or any dependants who are applying with you, been subject to, or received, any
other penalty in relation to a criminal offence; for example caution, reprimand, warning, or similar

Pinky5688
Cambodia

Post by Pinky5688 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Hello.

Can someone help me on the below: