ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

When can I apply for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

annay
Newly Registered

When can I apply for ILR

Post by annay » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:08 pm

I came here on work in holiday visa in 2005 feb. After that I got HSMP visa in Dec 2006 and this visa was renewed in 2008 nov and the visa is until dec 2011 ( 2+5 system) . Can anyone who is experienced suggest me when I am eligible to apply for ILR and what is the eligibility/qualifying criteria.

Thanks in advance for the advice !

diago_nelson

Re: When can I apply for ILR

Post by diago_nelson » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:23 pm

You can apply in Nov 2011. i.e. 5 years from Dec 2006, minus 28 days, provided you complete all requirements for ILR. (This criteria might change in future)
Check : http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... t/#header1
annay wrote:I came here on work in holiday visa in 2005 feb. After that I got HSMP visa in Dec 2006 and this visa was renewed in 2008 nov and the visa is until dec 2011 ( 2+5 system) . Can anyone who is experienced suggest me when I am eligible to apply for ILR and what is the eligibility/qualifying criteria.

Thanks in advance for the advice !