Please use this section of the board for queries about Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). However please use the EEA-route section for queries about the EEA-route equivalent of Permanent Residence (PR).
This section is relevant irrespective of whether current status is Tiered or Non-Tiered.
Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:02 pm
I have recently cleared the Life in Uk test. I am planning to apply for settlement in september.
I have few queries.
1. When i came to Uk for first time, i came with Work permit with Work permit letter from UK BA. But unfurtunately i not finding this documents. Is this Work permit letter is required to submit if yes, is there any alternatives as i am lost that paper.
2. I am planning to apply in Birmingham, Any updates how is that center.
3. I am also applying for my wife and son for setllemement. Could you please let me know the documents required for them to apply. I have Bank statement for both me and my wife names in bank statements. Also i have rented agreement where both names are mentioned. Apart from this i do not have any documents for my wife . Please suggest what extra i need for my wife to show the address proof.
4. One more thing, Recently i move the salary account from HSBC to Halifax. I have been with HSBC from last 5 years, but last 2 monthhs i join Halifax and move my salary to this Bank. Is thi going to have any issue while applying ILR.
Please help me to resolve these issues.
- Posts: 30407
- Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:58 pm
in previous thread
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links
for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.